Chapter 8

Rafaela woke up with a hand pampering her hair. Her eyes opened slowly to find James playing with it gently. His lips opened in a smile as her green eyes were able to stare back at him and she stretched to shake her sleep away.

"Morning." His sleepy voice greeted her and then his lips kissed hers.

"Morning." She said back. "What time is it?"

"Past noon already." He said pulling her to him, laying on his back.

"This late? Damn...we slept a lot." She told him cuddling with her head against his chest.

"I can't remember sleeping so well..." He whispered rolling her on the bed again so he'd stay on top of her. Rafaela smiled at him and took a hand to the back of his neck to pull him down for a kiss.

Their eyes closed as their lips touched. The kiss was slow, tender. Lips glued and parted and tongues united on that slow dance. They tangled, intertwined, explored their mouths. They parted to breathe brief seconds and then kissed again, staying there sharing kisses of passion over and over again. Then...the door bell rang.

Though the kiss broke, none of them moved, they just stayed there looking at each other. The door bell rang again, James lowered his face to kiss her lips again, she responded to it not bothering with whom was at the door. The door bell rang one third time.

"God...what a pain in the ass..." James whispered parting from her lips again.

"Nevermind..." She told him pulling him down again. They kissed again, shutting down for the world. The person then knocked, punched the door strongly but it did not disturbed them. Their naked bodies began to react to the caresses. James began to kiss his way down, feasting on her breasts first, while her hands tugged gently on his hair. Then he kissed her belly and went a bit down again.

His hands clutched on her thighs to pull them apart, but Rafaela opened her eyes a bit in shock and resisted. He tried again, kissing her lower belly for her to relax but she still resisted. He looked up.

"What's the matter?" He asked her gently.

Rafaela blushed. "I...I mean..." She stuttered.

"No one never?" He asked understanding what she meant.

"No..." She confessed feeling her cheeks burning hot. He came back to her lips taking the hands that covered her face away, he kissed her lips.

"It's good. I promise." He reassured her.

"I never...I am embarrassed." She told him, though she was dead curious to know how it felt like.

"Don't be baby...let me do it." He asked pecking her over and over.

Then he began to make his way down again, doing the same process so she would feel more at ease. Rafaela was tense, instead of enjoying his caresses, her eyes were wide open and she was staring at the ceiling. She felt his hands opening her thighs and he kissed her there first to prepare her. Then she felt his fingers parting her lips and the tip of his tongue flickered on her red button, his lips closed then giving it a light suck. Her eyes closed instantly and she gasped at the pleasure that suddenly ran up her spine and up her belly.

Feeling her reacting good, he flickered his tongue on it again. She moaned...finally he attacked it the way he wanted. He licked her, suckled her, gently bit her there.

"Ah..." She let out arching her back in pure delight. Her hand rested on the top of his head as his tongue pleasured her in such good and unknown way to her. "God..." She moaned feeling herself peak so fast. Her legs opened more, he smiled feeling it and then continued, inserted a finger in her and pulled it in and out. His tongue kept working on her bundle of nerves, engorged by then as it was teased. "Oh James..." She moaned louder, her hips raising a bit off the bed. Her fingers pulled his hair gently. "It's good..." She told him and then she just groaned, her legs trembled and so did the muscles on her belly. "aah...ooh..." She let out as she orgasm that fast. He let her calm down and then made his way up.

Be With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें