Chapter 12

The next morning, when Rafaela opened her eyes, James was staring at her with his head resting on the pillow and he was lying on his stomach. She lay down the same way, staring back at him. James smiled at her and raised a hand to run on her hair, and she smiled at him the same way.

"Morning baby." He whispered sweetly.

"Good morning." She responded with the same sweet tone. His eyes sparkled and he spoke again.

"It's amazing to wake up by your side." He told her. Rafaela giggled and dragged her face close to his.

"I have to agree with you." She whispered at him.

He took a hand to the back of her head and pulled her to him, to capture her lips on a morning kiss. Though Rafaela parted her lips from his seconds after, his hand pulled her to him again to share another kiss, her body half on top of his while the kiss deepened, while his tongue met hers. Their lips parted in need and they shared a languid kiss. James rolled her on bed and positioned himself on top of her, feeling his cock growing hard with every caress of her hands over his body. She was just being driven by the same desire, feeling her body react at his touch. His fingers pressed around her breasts squeezing them the way she liked, her mind clouding every second.

"You drive me crazy Rafi..." He whispered inhaling her scent.

"I need to feel you." She confessed unashamedly. More and more she was losing her shyness with him. He had the power to make her lose her senses, to make her beg for what she never asked before. He made her need him. He made her crave for him.

"Open your legs." He whispered in her ear, his voice shaking a bit and she obeyed robotically. Her legs spread instantly at his words, even faster than her brain's commandment to do so. Taking a hand between them, James found her wet entrance and he pushed in slowly, then pulled out and pushed in again. How he wanted to feel her, intake her if possible.

"Oh baby..." She moaned low with her eyes closed. "Like that..." She told him.

"Like this? Is this what you wanted baby?" He asked in her ear playing with her erotically, doing her slowly, driving her insane.

"Yes..." She gasped. "You feel so damn good." Rafaela couldn't believe how the words were coming out so easily and at the same time making so much sense. The pleasure he gave her was beyond what she had imagined.

"You feel good Rafi...God...you're so damn tight." He played her game enjoying every bit of it. His hands got hold of hers and he placed them above her head, their eyes meeting and their forehead touched, while he rocked his hips. Driven by her lust she began to wriggle under him, James rolled his eyes on the back of his head. "Oh fuck baby...that's good..."

"James..." She moaned his name out, closing her fists around the skin of his back as he let go. "Oh..." Rafaela moaned again and arched her back. James fastened a little feeling she was going to come.

"Come baby...come for me..." He breathed in her ear. She held onto him tighter and he felt her muscles inside contracting. She held all her moans inside, but held onto him like she was holding for her own life, finally she released her grip as her orgasm subsided. James was not close yet, but his brain was just melting in pure ecstasy, his whole body was melting into hers like never before.

"Oh that was so good..." She smiled and kissed his lips. James withdrew from her.

"Stand on your fours now." He asked kissing her. Needing and willing to try new things, she did as he asked. She was still aching for him, she wasn't satisfied yet.

"Please continue..." She said looking back as almost a whimper, a whimper of need. "Please baby...give me more...I want more..." James smiled at her.