Chapter 15

James bounced his leg up and down impatiently as he was driven back home. He couldn't be there soon enough, not only because he missed Rafaela a bit too much but also because 4 weeks without having sex or any other physical contact were driving him crazy. Yes, he wanted to get there and shove her on the bed, have his way with her. No caresses just vent and then the cuddling could come later. Cuddle after it seemed right for he missed his girlfriend more than anything. What a void she had been during the past 4 weeks. It was harder than he thought. He wrote so many things about her.

As the old van stopped in front of his yard, he got out of it almost running, grabbed his suitcases and waved fast. He was glad the others were going to stay with their own girlfriends. James opened the door with his hands almost trembling in anticipation and shoved his suitcases on the floor in the hallway.

"Rafi!" He yelled. "Rafi..." He began to run upstairs. Even before she answered, he opened the door of his bedroom to find her going his way. Her hair a bit messed up as she had been studying, tight jeans and a white tank top with no bra. Her nipples playing peek a boo, her perfect smile showing and her eyes glowing.

"James!" She exclaimed barely giving him time to catch her as she jumped on his lap. James caught her in the hair, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips united franticly on a kiss, and he just had the time to kick the door shut. She was missing him as much as he was missing her, he could tell by her eagerness.

"Oh, baby I missed you so much." He breathed hoarsely as they broke the kiss to breathe.

"God...I missed you too." She let him know, just to tangle her hands on his hair and gluing her lips on his one more time. James smiled to himself as he felt her as willing as he was, his cock fully grown inside his tight jeans and he didn't waist any time to shove her on the bed, falling on top of her almost violently.

Rafaela's hands pulled his shirt up and his needy fingers dived inside her top to play with the teasing nipples that had been taunting him since he lay his eyes on her. He grind against her crotch fucking her dryly and realized that his abstinence was going to play a trick on him. The need of her body with his own physical need were already taking him high and almost nothing was happening.

Possessed by desire, she rolled him on the bed and stayed on top of him, straddling him. She took her hands to her top and pulled it off, letting his hungry eyes feast on her naked breasts. His hands took hold of them, palming them and then squeezing them gently. She closed her eyes feeling his warm touch and moved her hips against him. She moaned feeling him so hard under her and yanking some pleasure out of it too. He jerked a bit and grabbed her hips, pulling her up to break that contact for a while. He would come right there if she didn't stop.

"Wait baby...wait..." He gasped. His chest coming up and down fast. He was really far gone.

"I want you." She said impatiently. He pulled her down and they kissed one more time. Tongues searching for each other in seconds, tangled in need.

Rafaela pulled away a bit and rubbed her hand along his stiff member over his jeans. "Oh..." James moaned at the sensation. She kept on stroking him up and down. Then not satisfied, she unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, freeing him. Her hand grabbed him immediately and James contorted at her touch. "Oh baby..." He groaned trying to control himself not to come already. Her touch was killing him.

"So hard James..." She smiled feeling herself wetting more as she felt how hard he was and she kept on pleasing him, but James took hold of her hand with his and pulled it away.

"No babe...don't do that..." He gasped shaking his head. "I'm gonna come in your hand Rafi...it's been long..." He explained. She giggled.

"So this is gonna be short..." She stated lying by his side and he gave her a sympathetic smile.