Chapter 76

As they entered the restaurant they realized why they said it was romantic. That part of the resort was, without a doubt for the couples in love. The women were given a flower at the entrance, all tables illuminated with candle lights, and the food was aphrodisiac. The names of the plates made them giggle, and names like "Orgasm" or "Sex on the Beach" made them laugh. It sure was a surprise, not what they were expecting but they coped with it. Rafaela raised her eyes of the menu and studied James's face. He looked amused. More than amused, he looked like a kid in a store full of the best toys ever. She smiled alone while seeing a smile showing on his lips and then he noticed she was watching him.

"What?" He asked still grinning.

"You are really enjoying this romantic place, aren't you?" She smiled at him.

"Romantic my ass!" He whispered. "This place is kinky!" He laughed then. "Kinky as fuck..." He added which caused her to laugh.

"Indeed." Rafaela agreed in the end.

His eyes sparkled and he held her hand, she knew all too well that horny smile on his face. "So, what are you going to have?" He asked with a naughty tone, enjoying every bit of their new adventure.

"I think I'll have the "Erotic Explosion"." She said looking in his eyes. "You?"

"Orgasm." He chuckled and she laughed.

"Of course, what else right?" She rolled her eyes and he bent over her to kiss her lips.

"Jeez... I haven't had any of this food yet and I already want to bang you." He whispered in her ear. "Hard..." He added. Her insides twisted but she remained firm.

"Hey!" She protested laughing.

"Oh Rafi..." He bit his lower lip. "Tonight, we're gonna tear that cabin down." He said narrowing his eyes at her.

"That sounds quite promising...." She told him making him laugh a little louder.

"You're in for a good treat... I warn you..." He was all turned on.

Asking for the drinks was another riot for them, still when their beverages arrived, they liked it. Non-alcoholic but tasty. They talked cheerfully while having it, holding hands, kissing here and there. Rafaela didn't know if the drink was already doing its job, but she found herself wanting to drag James out of there and into a bed quite urgently. Her senses were all awaken, she felt herself shaking inside, throbbing even.

"I think I'm horny." She whispered laughing and he kissed her lips amused.

"Rafi... Rafi..." He whispered against her lips and looking in her eyes, though he didn't say anything else, she read the promise of fire in them.

"I think we better order our food." She suggested and they did so. Rafaela opted for a plate called "Tantrum Seduction" and James for "Love Potion." She curled an eyebrow at his choice.

"That doesn't sound like you. I thought you were going for something rougher." She teased him.

"I am leaving the rougher for you tonight..." His glare intense. Rafaela felt her panties getting wet. He was driving her insane just by leaving her guessing.

"Still..." She insisted though. James shrugged.

"That one sounded good, and with all the ingredients to make us go home right after." He winked at her.

"Still thinking about that?" She teased looking straight in his eyes. Under the table and the cloth, she let her hand slid up until his inner thigh. He tensed but didn't give in.