Chapter 85

James stirred in his sleep as he heard some noise. Still feeling tired, he adjusted the pillow under his head ready to fall asleep once more, but the noise that was coming out of the bathroom made his eyes opened again. He turned around to find the bed empty, and realized it was Rafaela in the bathroom and then he realized she was vomiting. He threw himself back and smiled staring at the ceiling. That was morning sickness. It had been like that with Liam. All signals were there. It was happening. He was more and more certain, and an unexplainable joy began to bloom from within.

"Sweetheart, do you need help?" He yelled then but the bathroom's door opened right after. Rafaela came out of it looking pale and tired.

"I guess we really need that test." She blurted feeling so nauseated.

"Aw...come here." He told her opening his arms. Though looking so restless, she offered him a smiled and snuggled with her head against his chest and his arms wrapped around her sweetly. Then he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Feeling better?" He asked sweetly and she nodded. That was not the proper honeymoon he had thought to have but circumstances were other, and he had to go with the flow.

"I want to sleep more." She said and then closed her eyes. James smiled down watching her falling asleep with his heartbeat as a lullaby and while his hand caressed her hair.

Once he felt her breathing heavily, he also closed his eyes for he was feeling tired himself. The little party went on for hours and then they played just the two of them in the bedroom until quite late. They ended up sleeping until past noon, Rafaela was the first to wake up and she slid out of the bed slowly not to wake him up. She tenderly kissed his cheek and went for a shower. While washing herself she felt her breasts a little sore.

"Oh!" She said as her hand slid over the side of her right breast and then she squeezed both of them as in a test, they were sore and rigid. "Oh God... I do think there's a baby on the way." Then she couldn't hold her smile and then a grin and then a squeal of joy. She almost felt like tapping her feet on the floor and jump with joy, but James giggle made her put all her festive impulses away.

"You think?" He asked and she realized he had listen to her lone remark.

"I do..." She nodded smiling.

"Oh... Rafi..." He said not containing his happy smile.

"Do they look bigger?" She asked turning to him so he could see her breasts, but James smile changed immediately.

"Babe... if you turn at me that way, I won't be thinking about anything else but to have my way with you." He teased her and then approached her.

"I'm serious!" She exclaimed trying not to smile at his statement. James watched her breasts attentively.

"I don't know..." He shrugged "They look wonderful though." He grinned and then he took a hand to one of them and squeezed it, making her jump.

"It hurts!" She told him.

"I'm sorry... It's just irresistible" He defended himself. "And I was gentle!" He smiled.

"But they hurt... a lot." She said.

"Oh... they are going to look so big..." He grinned remembering her breasts during Liam's pregnancy. Rafaela laughed and tapped his forehead to call him back from dream land.

"We're gonna buy that test. I don't how much time has it been with all the rush of the marriage and tour and Liam's investigation. I lost track of time."

"Ok... We go out, have breakfast or lunch, since it's late. We take a walk and enjoy our free time and then we come back." James suggested. Rafaela closed the water and nodded.

Be With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें