Chapter 91

James took her to the most luxurious hotel in town. Rafaela got out of the car and couldn't hold a giggle looking at the building. It almost looked as an old palace rebuilt to be a notorious hotel. The huge Victorian building imposed some respect and was very distinct from the other building in the same street. It was more like a European building style, but that was a characteristic of San Francisco. That detail also distinguished San Francisco from all other American cities.

"It didn't have to be somewhere like this." She laughed.

"If we have to be forced out of our own house, then let us be at the best place of all." He grinned. James held her hand.

A man in red jacket and black trousers came to receive them. "Good evening." He greeted them with a light bow.

Then, he took their bags off the trunk of their car while another, with the same suit, almost reminding them of doormen in London, parked the car.

"Wait here while I do the check-in." James said leaving.

Instead of appreciating the decoration of the lobby, which was absolutely wonderful. She decided to forget all about the crystal lights and high marble ceiling to scrutinize her husband's rear. Rafaela loved those black old jeans on him. She smiled while adoring his physics from that far. When he turned around to join her, she shot him a smile.

"What?" He asked when he got near her, not understanding her smile.

"Oh Mister..." She whispered at him in his ear. James cocked an eyebrow surprised with her mood. Rafaela rested a hand on his chest and pecked his lips. "...I want to do nasty things with you indeed." She said and James began to laugh.

"Nasty things with caution." He said kissing her cheek while walking up to the elevators.

"Well, yes... this belly doesn't let us use much of our imagination."

While waiting, James surrounded her neck with his arm and then kissed her cheek and then her neck.

"Behave!" She poked his arm joking.

"I am behaving!" He said looking all innocent at her.

Finally the elevator got there, and they got inside. When the doors closed he grabbed her again and placed another kiss on her neck. One of his teasing, wet kisses that sent electric shocks all over her body. He knew how to do so with e simple touch of his lips on a special place on her neck.

"I can't wait to have you alone in that penthouse." He growled a bit.

On that growl she felt three things: he was smiling, he was horny and still he was happy. She smiled too, nothing and no one would break them up this time, nothing! They were more united than ever; they were stronger than ever.

As soon as the elevator stopped on their floor, they got out of it fast and opened the door of their newest home, at least until the police tell them it's safe to go back to their real home, until then, the hotel would be their solace. The view from the living room of the suite was amazing, facing the ocean and a cliff on the right side, seagulls flying around, the scenery was perfect. Rafaela looked around it all mesmerized and James watched her.

"Have you seen everything now?" He asked disturbing her attention.

"Why?" She asked. James went to her and held her, kissing her lips after.

"Because you promised me a few things and I want them now." He whispered against her lips and then pecked her again. "You know... the nasty stuff..." He said running the tip of his tongue across her neck. Rafaela couldn't hold a giggle and she felt him guiding her to the room.