Author Note.

Hi readers, thanks for reading my book and also to those that added the book to their library and reading list. It's a pleasure thanks.

This is my second story on Wattpad and my thrid book. The first is Unbreakeable bond #ProjectNigeria and the second book is just Quotes and sayings. There are collections of quotes from different people that i think are amazing and you will love to glance through. The former is a story and you will enjoy it. So you can check it out, i will really appreciate it.

Facade will be my first book on Wattpad that i will be using first speaker point of view (POV). I have never write stories with POV, i prefer the thrid person narrator that knows everything but I want to try this out in Facade.

It would be fun to me and I know you will all like it.

I don't use people to represent my characters. I prefer them to be mine and yours imagination but i guess there is clear difference between story in a novel and story on Wattpad. And it is one of the fun traditions here on Wattpad so i will be doing it.

I will let you know about those representing my characters later in the book.

And this book is a fictional work from my own imagination. All right reserved. No part of this book should be copied without my permission.

Thanks for choosing my book once again. I hope you enjoy reading. Don't forget to leave a comment to tell me how you feel and to encourage me. And also vote.

Thanks.
Ily all.
Rhoda Kadri.