Chapter 49

Jason POV

I sat in my room painting on my canvas. I had cleared my old drawings to the room i use as my gallery downstairs. I also had decided to paint something new and different - nature.

I am still drawing when Christian  came in. He is chewing something in his mouth and he have his phone in his hand.

"Moyo."He said.

" Are you crazy Chris? Who gave you the right to call me by my second name? "

" Ask google. "He said. And he climb up the little step to my little studio."Wow! "

I roll my eyes at him and continue with my painting. I dip my brush into another paint and add it to the drawing on the canvas.

" This is awesome Jay! When do you start drawing.....this. This is different from those drawings you always drew. This is happy." He pointed.

Yes. I am painting a dark sky that has the crescent moon and stars on it.

"I know that Chris." I said.

He raise his hand to hit me but stop when he realized I am painting and he stop making me to smirk.

"It's sha okay." He said and climbed down. "What the hell is with you and this sorrowful song?"

I roll my eyes.

Enya is singing from my iPod and I had turn it to the loudest. I enjoy the music in full volume when I am alone in my room.

"It's not sorrowful. It's motivational." I told him.

"This is far from that. And how do you even concentrate with this noise?" He said and he picks up my iPod.

"Like I said, that lady give the inspiration. She killed it, so it is not noise. " I replied smiling.

I love Enya songs so much. I have other favorite but she is the first on my list. When I am listening to her song, it's like I am in her head and she is singing to me.

"What the hell Chris?" I said when the music stopped.

"Damn Enya. Listen to something better." He connects his own Bluetooth and Post Malone 'circle' filled the air.

"You are crazy." I cursed.

He chuckles. "Look who is talking."

I shake my head and I put down the brush. I look at my painting. I'm impressed at myself.

I guess I will add the last touch later.

Then i came down the studio and walk past Christian to the bathroom to wash my hand.

"What do you plan on doing with all this paintings and drawings?" Christian asked as I walk out of the bathroom. He is staring at my painting.

"I don't know." I answered honestly sitting beside him.

"You have one hell of a talent Jay and you are locking them in a room." He said painfully.

"I draw just for the fun of it and to sometimes express my feelings. The thought of showing my talents to the world had never cross my mind." I answered in truthfully.

"Don't you think its time you think about it. You have millions stored up in your gallery downstairs. I know you have it all but you should think about making your self proud also. I am trying to use my talent for something good. To show it to the world. You should also do the same. You will go a long way with the beautiful talent you have. " He advised.

" I will think about it. " I told him, honestly.

He nodded and look away from the drawing.

" Jason. My mom told me your mom had not been home in the last three weeks. " He said. It was more of a question than a statement.