Chapter 40

Woahhhhhhhhhhh!
Facade is at 1k read. Thank you all so much for the love and the read. I don't  know how to say thank you enough. I love you and God bless you.

Please stick with me to the end. This chapter is dedicated to all of you.

Enjoy....

~ Jason ~

"Jason. Jason. Wake up." I heard someone said waking me up from my sleep. I open my eyes and I saw Christian mom standing in front of me.

I reluctantly sit up and i look at the clock. It is barely two hours since I went to bed.

"Sorry I have to wake you from your sleep." Mrs Ugochi apologize.

I just nod.

"Your mom is here." She said.

"What?" I look up at her with wide eyes. Every last bit of sleepiness left my eyes. "She is here."

"Yes. She is downstairs talking with some of the school administrators." She replied.

This is unbelievable!

What is she doing here at this hour? I thought she is on a business trip.

I get up from the bed and I left the room with her.

And truly, my mother is really here. She was having a cheerful conversation with some of the teachers.

"Mommy Jason." Mrs Ugochi called as she walk into the restaurant where they all gather. They look up at her. "He is here."

"Jason, come in and greet your mother." Our Principal said to me but I just ignore her.

"Never mind." My mother said. "We will talk more tomorrow." She told them and she stood up on her feet with her ever nice smile.

"Alright Mrs Johnson. It is nice to have you here for the trip." The principal and the vice principal said.

She smile at them. "It's all for my son. Goodnight."

"Good night ma." They all chorused. "Good night Mrs Nwosu."

"Good night." Mrs Ugochi said and she leave the room with my mother.

Mrs Ugochi left me with my mother and went back to our room after my mother told her thank you.

"Hey how are you?"

"Why do you come? I thought you have a business trip." I said ignoring her question.

"I cancel it the last day and took the next available flight since my pilot is ill. I had to come back when I heard the news about your nanny." She said. I roll my eyes. And I guess she see that. "I'm trying to make up for some of....the time... I have miss with you." She try to explain.

I scoff but remain quiet.

But she asked anyway "So How are you doing?"

I give her no reply and I turn to walk away. I'm tired. I need to go back to my bed.

******

The following morning was full of activities and surprisingly my mother join in the activities. Since she is well known and respected, she gain a lot of attention and support from the school and the parents. Everyone want to be on her side despite she lost in most of the game she participated in. The only game she came first was the shooting game.

I can't even deny she was amazing in it.

"How do you get to learn how to shoot?" Christian mother asked her.