Chapter 72

To every one who had been with me from the beginning of this book up till this time. Thanks for the patience, love and support you showed this book. To those who comments and vote religiously, I'm more grateful to you. Thank you.
This chapter is dedicated to all of you. Consider this my small way of appreciating all of you.

Song: Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C.

Its funny how you won't see all this people ever again. There are just going to be part of memories that can never be erased, memories that you might laugh, cry or shake your head at when you remember them many years to comes.

Last night, sitting with my aunt and her husband talking about their highschool life. After talking about our days at high school, I got to ask how many of his high school mates and classmates he is still in contacts with. But here is his answer. Just one.

One out of more than a dozen classmates. And that one person, they met recently about six month ago during a business seminar.

So it's funny that I might not see all this people called my class mates ever again. We might fortunately cross paths again in the future or not. We might need each others help or not. And in few months time, we are going to be making new sets of friends, meeting new set of people, making new memories, new experiences, new characters or probably the same. And there will be people we never thought we could meet people, people we don’t know about their high school life. People that are above and below us. But they are different from those ones we've spend almost a decade with. But there are people we are destined to cross paths with on our journey to the future.

Six years of sweat, pain, joy, fun, resentment, hard work, study. It's over. And not also over. This is just nothing but a foundation for what is bigger that we are going to face and that is yet to come. Like a favourite person said, it's gonna be a place where we will get the freedom we want. And how we use the freedom determined who we are, what we wants to achieve and what our future is going to be like.

I'm really going to miss everything about Luminary international School. It was a journey worth it. An adventure never to be forgotten. I have been here for just two years but I had more fun, better memories here. It seem just like yesterday that I walk into a semi paradise called a school. Curious and eager to know what await me in it.

In this school, I met people who are far above me in social stratification. Who are born into wealth, born with silver spoons who never knew the pain of working so hard to get something. I'm far from all that but I got to sit with them in a room, get bullied, hated and at the end loved and accepted as one by them.

Those people I look up to as semi god. Whose life, I don't think I knows nothing about got to accept me as one and who I am and who my parents are doesn't matter. So I'm grateful to  God how it turns out. Because even at the end. They are my classmates, friends, peers and there are another part of me now. They have one way or the other, indirectly and directly shape something in me and add something in me.

And now we are going separate ways. And it won't matter any more. Who we are, who our parents are and what we've done.

But it is a journey well spent.

The pain I had to face at the beginning of my time here was nothing compared to the people I met, the experience I had, the feelings I got and the friends I made. And especially the memories made.

"Laila what are you thinking about?" Isabella asked.

"Nothing." I answered with a smile.

"Is that really the truth?" Mathias asked raising a brow.