Chapter 48

JANET POV

After walking out of my son presence, I came to sit in my room and cried. The crying had become another part of me. I have everything I could ever wanted. I have a multi-billioniare company that I own and control. I have a child of my own but it feels like I don't have anything. I don't even know happiness.

My own son won't even look at me in the face. I felt like a stranger to him. I was happy that he at least felt for someone, that is his father sisters and his parent but overtime I become jealous. My own son won't even look at me the way he look at some other people that weren't even his mother.

I tried to get closer but he keeps pushing me away. I move away to give him space but it's still not enough.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm clueless on what to do. I would have handle an emergency at work  better than I could ever handle my own son.

I feel like I am a stranger to him. And it's hurt so much. I give him everything. I turn a blind ear to all the reports I got about him in school just to please him.... Just to make him know I care about him and I love him and no matter what he do, I'm still here for him. But its useless.

"Am I such a bad mother Math? I have failed you. I'm such an horrible mother Matthew." I cried.

After been like that for an hour, I stood up and begin to pack few of my things. I'm going to California by noon. I don't need to pack many things. All my hotel suites, planes and offices have a travel bag and there contain all the stuffs I need. Including closet containing clothes. So I don't need to pack many clothes or accessories when traveling.

I was still packing when Mrs Banjoko, Jason nanny walk in.

"Mummy Jason." She called as she enter my room. "Are you leaving already? I thought you say you will be travelling by weekend."

"I need to go today. The earlier the better." I said not looking at her.

"Mummy Jason." She called again.

I didn't answer her.

"Janet." She said firmly and commanding.

The woman isn't just Jason nanny. She is like a mother I never have. I am just older than her first son with three years. She had been a great help to me when I feel lonely or don't have any one to talk to. She understands me and my son.

I can never count all the things she had done for the family... and me.

I turn around and face her. She gasp at the sight of my face and her eyes immediately become watery.

She move closer to me and she pull me into an embrace. I embrace her back and cried in her arms. God knows I need that very much now. And thank God for this kind woman for the hug.

"It's okay. It's all going to be fine." She said rubbing my back with her hand in comforting pattern.

When we finally sit on my bed I told her how I am feeling. I can't hold it. I need to tell someone how I am feeling. I need to let it out unless all this hurt and pain will eat me up.

" I'm so tired. I'm so so tired. I don't know what to do anymore. My own son hates me." I cried.

She put her hand around my shoulder.

"Jason might be very hard and stubborn but he doesn't hate you." She assure me.

"Why do you think so ma? Don't you hear the words he said to me this morning. I mean nothing to him. He can't even look me in the eyes. All he have for me is hatred."