Chapter 68

Dedicated to Iyanuoluwa-Temi for what you did for me. And to Exaltedkudos and Timilehin06, thanks for the support for this book.

LAILA POV

The class had gathered together to have a meeting on what our Valedictory Service will be like. The choice is ours to make. Even the date is our choice. And here we are ready to talk about our outgoing party.

It was a very long meeting with disagreement and agreement from different side. This is actually a worst kind of meeting I ever attended. It's really worst believe me.

It is because, it doesn't have to do with class Ruby alone but the whole of SS3. So you should know it wasn't the usual small meeting.

But glory to God, we finally came to a conclusion.

The classes decided to have the educational seminar hosted by the school three days before the General Speech and Prize giving day. And the dinner and Award night the following day. So the d day which the day for our Valedictory service will be held a week after that. So we will have all the day to ourselves. Although the other member of the school are free to attend but it is our day. The colour of the day had also been picked and our name. The set name. We are the 18th set of graduands in the school and the past set had also choose a name for themselves.

The only thing we aren't sure about yet is who the Valedictorian is going to be.

But we still look forward to the d day like it's tomorrow. Even I and Isabella had begin to plan the dress we are going to wear. She said her mother will be designing her own cloth and she can help me to talk to her. But I politely refuse. My aunt closest friend will be doing it. She had been talking about it even before I started my WEAC so she is will be designing my cloth.

So everything had been plan out. Even the hairstyle and shoe I will be wearing is already planned out. My classmates are wealthy students, I will also try my best to look up to the standard and look my best that day.

And most especially its another kind of day in my life.

Let me stop talking about my Valedictory Service, it's still a month and half away.

####

We came back to school a month after our exam ended so we could participate for the school general party. It's our last time here, so since we would be attending the party we could also participate.

And also practice for our Valedictory service has also began. The classes had different things planned out. So we came back to school for practice. And just like the saying Practice makes Perfect.

And not just that, we had finally know who the Valedictorian of our set is. And guess what?

I am!

There are actually top ten students with the highest scores from the three classes combined. I and George happen to have the highest grade in the whole set combine. Jason and Tejiri has the highest in Science department. Adesua, Memunat and Evans in SS3 platinum are the highest in the highest position in the Technical department while Sunmisola and two other student came out with the highest grade in the Art department. But they decided to make me read the Valedictorian speech.

So I am the Valedictorian.

Woah!

Don't blame me I'm excited. I got to read the departing speech for the 18th set of to be graduands of Greater Height International School.