Chapter One

"Emma!" my mom's voice calls.
  Shit. Already the first day and I'm late, I know that because my mom never calls me down unless I'm late. Our school never cares how much skin we show the first few weeks we could go to school naked for all they care. So that means I can go with a more casual outfit which is a simple crop top for me. I jump up and go to my closet I pick out a simple red lace bralette and a black skirt that hits the middle of my thighs. I go with a simple makeup look and a nice pinkish nude lipstick that makes my plump lips look nice. Once I'm done getting ready I let my wavy brown hair out to the middle of my back.

   My best friend Natalie has the same 1st and 2nd period with me which is English and I'm so thankful because I cannot get through the morning without her. I walk into the classroom and my mouth drops. Kio fucking Cyr. The most popular guy in school I've never had a class with him before. He's in a chair at a table that seats 6 people. There's 3 seats on each side all of the seats are occupied with his hot friends except the one next to him and the one in front of that one. He gets up and throws something into the teachers pen basket. I start walking in and the board says to find my seat. My heart starts beating as I look over all the tables and my name isn't on any of them. I look over at Kio's table but shake my head and look again.

"Your seat's over here kiddo," he says with his deep beautiful voice. I freeze, did Kio just talk to me. I look up and walk towards the table. I stop when I see my seat. Emma.

"How do you know my name is Emma?" I mentally slap myself, what a stupid question.
"Is your name Emma?" he asks smirking. I nod and bite my lip forcing myself not to blush or smile. I take a seat and pull my phone out.
"Have you seen Mrs Thompson's replacement?" he asks.
"Yes! She's hot as fuck."
"I'd smash honestly." Kio says.

The word makes me curious somehow. I wonder if he'd done that before, how much his manhood has been held. My eyes trail down his body as he's standing in front of the table leaning his palms on it. My eyes make their way down to his crotch I stare at it for at least 2 minutes practically drooling thinking about it. Ugh what is wrong with me? He notices and looks at me, I blink multiple times before looking back at my phone. I can see him narrowing his eyes and I put my head down before I hear everyone saying Mandy. The worst bitch in our school, don't get me wrong she's super hot but she's so full of herself it makes me mad. She's sit down and does some weird handshake thing with all of them. I raise my head up looking at her.

"Who's this one?" She asks looking at kio. It's weird because we both have middle seats just across from each other.
"Her name is Emma," he says the name slow but it makes my heart shake.
"Emma, hi Emma," she says smiling.
"Yeah she was practically looking at my dick earlier," he smirks and laughs. My eyes go wide and I immediately start blushing. Who says that?
"You were looking at his dick huh?"
"No-I," I stutter.
"Aww look she's blushing." Everyone starts laughing and the bell rings thank god. Kio takes his seat still smiling in reaction to my embarrassment.

"Don't worry they're not dating, they're doing this whole benefits thing." The guy to my right whispers to me, I just nod awkwardly actually pleased for some reason.

"Welcome to English. Now class you're probably wondering why we're seated like this," our teacher says referring to how everyone is seated like this but there's some that are like 4 girls and 2 guys or 4 guys and 2 girls. 

"This semester's theme will be genders collided. You will write a paper about how different genders impacted you and what they helped you understand and then you will include a personal experience. The person across from you will help you write it and the others you will have to gather impact from them. But we will get started with training so we can prepare to write it."

That means I'll be sitting next to Kio for the whole semester, who knows what he can make my heart and body do, I smile thinking about what's to come in the next 3 and a half months.

To be continued...