Chapter 27

After we're done drinking and eating we go the high school. There's 3 cars lined up at the front, a jeep, a recent Mercedes Benz model, and a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. Then 2 cars pull in, ours which is a white Range Rover and Kio's car which is a Maserati GranTurismo. So he does get a lot of money, huh? 

We all get out and go to the 5 lined up cars. Mandy waits there for us, there's about 20 people here I think.

"Well I'm sure everyone knows how the game of fugitive works. Since there's twenty four of us there will be twelve fugitives and twelve cops, two to a car. You have till eleven to get to point b which is the weed garage next to the diner. It regularly takes twenty five minutes but with all the limits and chasing it will take a little longer. Your goal as fugitives is to avoid getting arrested and make it to point B. Cops you have to get as many fugitives as you can and make sure fugitives don't make it to point B. There's two ways to win. Fugitives to win, two of y'all have to make it to point B. Cops the only way for y'all to win is to get all of the fugitives. Fugitives will be given a five minute head start," she explains.

I watch as all the cops get in their cars including Kio, he gets in his car starting it up, which makes this nice ass sound.

"Are y'all ready?" Mandy yells trying to scream over all the sounds of cars starting up.

"1, 2, 3," she counts down.

"Let the games begin!"