Chapter 20

I turn to Searra my brows furrowed and she still smiling.

"So what were you trying to get done here?" I whisper.

"Well I mean you and Nick were perfect together so why wouldn't you wanna get back with him?"

"Because I need some time to myself," I tell her hopefully wishing she'll get the point.

"So you can just leave Nick to go fuck Kio!" she says to loud that they hear. Kio looks at me and laughs on the other hand Nick isn't very happy.

"Tell me something I don't know," Nick scoffs.

"I wasn't fucking Kio, so don't start assuming things Nick," I snarl.

"Are you mad at me? Cause there's no reason to be, I wasn't the one that was fucking around with some guy," he snaps back.

"It only happened once!" I lie. Kio laughs and shakes his head. I sit down with my elbows on the desk.

"Is there something you'd like to share Kio?"

"Yes actually. You're lying to your boyfriend, to his face. So why don't you tell him Emma? Tell him how much you've enjoyed my touch, my pleasure, tell him everything, it's ea-" I cut him off before he can say anymore stupid shit.

"Shut up Kio! Jesus, do you ever? Nick means the world to me. I may have done stupid things with you but it didn't mean anything at all. I regret everything and I actually don't even want a break, I love Nick and want Nick!" I yell and say everything that I mean to say in my head. Although it's all true.

Nick has an unreadable expression on his face and same for Kio. Ugh, I'm so done with this. With one more laugh from Kio I turn to Searra again who's also smiling and giggling.

"Now can we go get the stupid papers please?"

Searra covers her mouth as she finishes her laughs then walks over to his desk.

"The answers should be in that drawer," she says pointing to a drawer on the bottom, "but I need to un lock it so give me a second," she says pulling a bobby pin out of her hair. I don't know how people do that but I'm guessing she's done it a lot.

I walk over to the water fountain he has in his room and get a drink. Ugh, it tastes like sewer water. Taking one gulp I turn back around only to be bumped back into it by Kio. I arch my back so I don't hit the water button.

"What are you doing," I groan which amused him more.

"What were you doing, hm?" he ask back ignoring my question.

"Lying to your boyfriend is the new trend for you, is it now?" he chuckles and bends his head down to meet my eyes. I turn my head but he follows with it. I finally give in and look up at him earning a smile.

"So then what do you want me to say Kio, that we were fucking around and you made me moan a couple times?" I say annoyance clear in my voice.

"Tell him the truth at least, he deserves to know how dirty his girlfriend is in the bed," he laughs but I don't.

I reach up and get in his face.

"Well those are lies and I'm not telling him shit Kio," I say sternly. He smirks and pushes his body closer to mine, making me hit the water button.

"I got it!" I hear Searra say as my back gets soaked.

My mouth turns to an O and I scoff.

"Go fuck yourself Kio," I say and push past him.

I stride angrily towards the desk and scan the folders aggressively for the test answers. I don't find it and I slam the drawer door. Making everyone look at me. They're probably in his stupid folder, but there's a speaker blocking it. I stretch and I get the paper still angry that I use so much force and I immediately regret it.

The whole desk falls over, knocking down all the papers and binders on his desk including the computer. Shit.