Chapter 37

( Short disclaimer: So for previous chapters I've used Josh , but there's a new character coming in and I want it to be Josh..sooo hehe. So for now imagine Josh as some random hot dude named Jacob. K byeee )

   "Wake up bitch!" I open my eyes to see Mandy in my face.

"We're going to get coffee before we leave the resort. You comin' or nah?" she asks.

"Yeah, Ill come."

"Okay get ready!"

I rub my eyes and stretch a little bit then finally get up. Today is the last day of the little trip. Yesterday we all went to the lake and I stayed distant from Kio even though he did the littlest things to piss me off. Like when I was in the floating boat, before I even got in he poked a hole in it so I fell into the lake slowly in front of everyone. Yeah we don't talk about that.

I go with a sleeveless blue corset top that starts mid way of my chest and stops at little bit above my belly button. Then I pair it with light washed jeans. I pick out a gold chain necklace that wraps around my neck my mom gave to me a few years ago.

I'm met downstairs by Mandy, Searra, and Bella

I'm met downstairs by Mandy, Searra, and Bella. They all look stunning of course. I let my hair down and slip on my shoes before leaving. There's a little area that looks like a small town, we see a cute little coffee shop and stop to go inside.

We get a table for 4, all ordering lattes. Mandy gives us a look like we're all supposed to say something, they all give her the exact same look I'm giving her. Which is, what? Until she finally breaks the silence.

"So how are my girls doing?"

"How are we doing? I mean how are you doing? With Nick and all that, it was so unexpected," Searra says. Why would you ask such an irrelevant person how they're doing?

"Ugh don't even get me started. I tried to give him a bj yesterday but he wouldn't even let me get next to his pants. So I went to fuck Jacob instead," Mandy responds. I smile at the fact Nick is also avoiding sexual relations with someone else than me.

"Speaking of sex. Kio and I had sex last night. Even though he's had sex so many times with every girl it felt so magical," Bella fascinates.

"That's what he does," Mandy says rolling her eyes.

It it actually? I would think having sex with him is pretty average but I guess not. Ugh stop thinking about that. I'm surprised we haven't had sex yet, but then again that's never gonna happen. When I look up, Kio, Nick, and Jacob walk in. Great. Nick goes to get a table but Kio and Jacob come over to our table. Jacob practically eats Mandy's neck while Kio makes his way over to me.

He stops behind me lifting up my hair putting a necklace around my neck. It's gold and has a pure white diamond hanging off of it. It's beautiful. He leans on the table by my side all the girls staring at my necklace with their mouths wide open.