Chapter 33

I finish up packing my last bathing suit when I hear my mom honk outside. I have to spend seven weird days with some people that I despise the most. I got a room with Mandy. Mandy is feeling better so sadly she'll join us, ugh.

I take my luggage and my two mini bags. The car ride takes a few hours till we get there. It's a beautiful landscape. There's all different areas for sports. I also see what looks like a circus area. When I look to my right I can see the beach and some condo buildings. I'm guessing that's where we'll be. 

I get out and I met with two guys grabbing my bags and taking it to the front, I thank them and talk to my mom for a little bit. She drives off leaving me alone. I can't believe we're going swimming in November.

As I'm about to start walking a black Maserati pulls up and I already know who it is. Kio steps out wearing some shades, a black shirt with a sheet like jacket over it. He's fucking stunning. His hand wraps around my shoulder and he leans down on it.

"Had to give your boring boyfriend a ride," he pouts.

"What?" I ask confused. Why would he do that?

Nick gets out of the car looking fine as fuck. Did they do this on purpose? He walks to the trunk and pulls out a bag but a another man takes them from him leaving to the condos. There's a honk from the other side of us. Josh runs out of Kio's car to greet Mandy and the other girls. Mandy is wearing sunglasses with a white fitted crop top that practically show her nipples. I roll my eyes in disgust hearing Kio laugh behind me.

Kio walks up to them and Mandy wraps her arms around his neck. She's insanely perfect. Her jawline is sharp and the sun glows against her perfectly tan skin. An arm wraps around my waist and I look up to see Nick. I give him a warm smile and lean into him. I honestly don't know what we're doing at this point.

"Ladies," I hear Kio say. Mandy reaches up to his lips and they kiss intensely. The way his tongue slides perfect in her mouth stings my stomach.

"Get a room!" Bella yells. Everyone laughs even though it wasn't that funny. Ugh, this is gonna be a long weekend.

They pull away and Kio stares at me long and hard. I roll my eyes and pull away from Nick. When everyone gets settled with their bags we go to our rooms. The room is so beautiful and cozy. There's white walls with blue interior. The view is probably the best part of it. You can see the lake and the ocean but the bright sun lights everything up making the clear blue water sparkle.

The door opens letting Mandy, Bella, and Searra in. They all come in laughing until they see me and clam down. I smile while there's an awkward ass moment of silence.

"Well there's one master bedroom, one room with two twins, and then there's the pull out bed in here. Who's calling dibs?" Mandy says, "I call master!" she finishes.

"Searra and I will take the twins," Bella says. Of course leaving me alone.

"Well that leaves...you...in here," Mandy says looking me up and down in a disgusted way. Dumb bitch.

They all rush into their rooms excited. I plop on the couch scrolling through instagram for a few hours. I take some pictures and post them before heading to the kitchen to make a snack. I pull out some gold fish and a blue bowl. The girls come pouring out of their room. They take a seat on the bar stools in front of me. I raise an eyebrow and Mandy points to the bag of goldfish smiling. Rolling my eyes I pull out three more bowls.

They blabber about random things when I hear a few repetitive instagram notifications.

she kinda cute tho - kiocyr

can i taste - kiocyr

come to my room ;) - kiocyr

Kio spammed my comments, of course. I roll my eyes and set my phone back down. Mandy grabs it and sees the comments.

"Ooo Kio, huh?" she laughs, "so what? Are y'all like fuckin' around now?"

"Um no. He was just putting nice comments," I blush.

"You have Kio wrapped around your little finger, don't you?" I stay silent for a little bit.

"Can I have Nick," she says with a bitchy smile.

"I mean...you can't really have him. But if he wants to do something with you, go ahead for all I care," I lie.

"I have an idea!" Oh no.

"We'll battle for it. I challenge you and Kio to a chicken fight. Whoever wins gets the guy under them," she says.

Wait. If I did this I could be handing Kio and Nick right over to her. But...maybe it's not that bad.

so,

"Okay. Challenge accepted."