Chapter 35

The couch feels so much better then it did a few hours ago. But the moment is interrupted when the girls walk in. Bella skips in happily Mandy, Chloe, Searra follow after her. They all sit down leaving me on the couch to listen to their stupid gossip.

"So...Bella," Searra starts to say.

"Yes?"

"I saw Kio staring at your bum," she giggles. Bella shakes her head and starts to blush, all the girls gasp.

"We...we've been fucking around for a little bit. We had sex a few days ago," she smiles shyly. A few days ago Kio was fingering me...what?

"I knew it! So can we all agree we've all at least had Kio's finger inside of us?" Mandy laughs.

There's an awkward silence and we all look at each other. Aw hell to the no. That shit is nasty!

"Oh gross!" I cringe breaking the silence. We all laugh, I laugh with them for the first time.

...

After a little bit of talking and snacks I decide to take a shower. The shower is really large, there's a sliding glass door, a large floor space, there's a white diamond looking shower head. When the water is released it looks like ocean water and it shoots out so smoothly. I stand under the water for little bit and let my thoughts drift to Kio.

Why would Kio do that. I don't find the pleasure in messing around with a ton of other girls and making them feel special. Maybe not all of the other girls think their special, and it's just..me? They're probably used to that, but I'm not. The way he makes me feel is new to me. But not to Mandy, not Chloe, not to Bella, and probably not to Searra. But does he know that? Does he know what he does to me? That right now as he's probably making out with a girl I'm in the shower crying about him. And then Nick. Nick! I love him, so much. But Kio just excites me more. Kio isn't safe and it won't be like that forever, I know that. Nick is safe but what if he doesn't actually get what I want. This weird inner freak in me. What do I want?

When I open my eyes I'm on the shower floor. The water flowing down my legs. I get my ass up and actually take a shower.

Even the towels here are a million dollars. It feels like silk wrapped around my body. Looking into my bag I take out a large blue sweater and blue mom jean shorts. I do my hair into two space buns. I look...cute. I smile to myself in the mirror and with one wash on my face I leave the room.

I go to my couch and sit down for a little looking out the window. Everyone is gone and the sun is setting. It's actually beautiful, the silence and the horizon. I think there's silence until I hear a slight moan. The moaning grows and I hear it. Kio and Mandy.

I hate him.