Chapter 39

"Emma, let's go!" Mom calls.

I take one look in the mirror, I look cute. I decided on wearing a black cami for the day paired with jeans that have rips at the knees. I throw on my vans and head out. On my way I see a diamond on my stool. That necklace, ugh fuck it.

"So I heard before y'all leave the school there's gonna be some treats in the cafeteria," Mom says as she speeds to the school.

"Yeah after that we go to our home room, which is english for me," I explain to her.

We pull up to the school and there's 2 busses at the front. She drops me off at the front while I grab my bags.

"Okay hun be careful please. Call me for anything, I love you!" she says.

"I love you too, bye," I say before she speeds back off.

Oh dear.

I meet Eseta and Kio at the front and we go get some coffee in the cafeteria. Before we're about to leave something catches my attention, that Sarah girl.

I tell them I'll be right back then I practically run towards her.

"Heyy," I say as I stop her. She gives me a warm smile but looks around as if something's wrong.

"So we never got to finish that conversation," I lead on.

"Yeah..I see you have the necklace," she says with a crooked smile. Not again.

"Yeah um do you have any idea what it means?" I ask.

"Okay he's coming but let just tell you something. Whatever you do with him don't do anything with both your pants off. It's not safe. Okay just don't." she explains.

"Wait what do you me-" I get cut off by Kio.

"Ladies," he greets, "Emma we should get going," he says and grabs my hand.

As we walk I look behind me to Sarah, she makes this motion with her hand telling me to keep quiet and then nods to me before walking away. What did he do?