Chapter 9

I reach down the get my shirt. Once I'm fully clothed I sit back on Kio's bed criss-cross and wait for him to return. He comes back into the room shirtless with his pants still on. The way his body bends is so memorizing, like shit he's so fucking hot. He makes me feel so much pleasure my body cries when his touch isn't on it. But I want him like every day. Not in a romantic way just in a sexual way. Is that possible?

"What's up?" He asks joining me on the bed.

"I'm just wondering," I respond.

"About what princess," I love the way the word rolls off his lips.

"What are we doing? Kio, I hate admitting to this but I love the way you make me feel and I want more. But I love my boyfriend but the pleasure is too much to throw away." I say really fast and get embarrassed. He laughs then cuffs my jaw with his hand giving it a tight squeeze that hurts but I love the pain.

"You're mine and only mine to fuck. Save the romantic shit for your boyfriend but I want your body," he says harshly but it's so hot. I should be getting mad at him for what he just said but I want the same thing. I just nod and he gets up.

   He leaves the room with a wink suggesting he won't be returning. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I search the cabinets and look for some makeup wipes, I find them and take them out of the cabinet. I wipe off all my makeup then wash my face. I feel fresh and look cute. I smile at myself and the events that just happened. I should go back to my house now because Nick will get suspicious and so will my parents. I pull my hair into a bun and head out.

   Once I leave the room I go towards the stairs but hear someone moaning Kio. My curiosity gets the best of me and I go to the door it's coming from. I know I shouldn't open the door but before I can stop myself I open a door to Kio between someone's legs. My eyes are shocked as Kio turns around.

"I'm busy, leave now please," he says harshly. I have no words, just humiliated. I nod and run out fast.

I can't be mad but it feels like I wanted him for..more.