Chapter 23

I take out 3 and run over to him as he tries to get away. I catch up to him a throw them at him. He shakes his head and laughs.

He then runs to the fridge and comes back out with a carton of milk. Shit. He comes super close to me and pours it all on me before I can react. I stand there my mouth wide open, soaked. He did not just do that.

I go close to him and reach my face up to his. He sees it and cups my chin in his hand laughing.

"I'm going to kill you," I say in a soft but angry voice.

He comes even closer to me and our faces are inches away.

"Oh yeah?" he smirks. I scrunch my nose and smile my chin still in his grip.

"You're so fuckin' cute Em," he whispers.

We both intersect our lips together. This kiss is so intense that I don't even notice I'm doing it. But I don't want to stop as our tongues grind together. I know this is going to be the last time we do anything like this so I enjoy it. If this is the last I better enjoy it. His hands go to my hips and I can feel his bulge against me. It's the hottest thing ever. Fuck it feels so good I just want to rip off his clothes. We both know we can't do this anymore but my body wants it. Kio is just...I can't get away from him.

I'm- I'm...trapped.

Trapped in Kio Cyr.

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK !!!