Chapter 3

Kio Cyr! I'm about to hit Kio Cyr. My hand won't stop moving but before my hand can hit anything a large hand grips my wrist and pulls me back against a wall. I look up to a very irritated Kio. His face comes closer to mine and his mouth is very close to my ear.

"If you ever do that again, you will be sorry," he growls into my ear. I can feel my chest moving up and down at a very fast pace. His hand over my wrist and his muscular body over mine including that voice that I can't explain the level of hotness it has in it. But the other side of my brain is furious. He has the audacity to tell me that when he just shoved me into a water fountain?! Plus who does he think he his to put his hands on me? I push away the angel and devil like thoughts and just nod quickly.

He bites his bottom lip and looks me up and down which gives me a sense of pleasure that I've never felt before, I can feel my core drooling from the action.
He releases me and walks back to his friends leaving me on the wall panting.

The day is finally over when Nick drives me home.

"You know Kio right?" he asks. My heart stops at the question thinking back to the past events that happened today.

"Mhm."
"Well he's gonna meet us at Rosa's on Friday okay?"
"Okay that's fine." No it's not okay.
"Don't worry, we'll go to the mall on Saturday for some us time," he says as he picks up his hand to caress my cheek. I lean into his touch and smile.

"I love you baby," he kind of whispers.
"I love you," I say back. The rest of the drive home is silent not awkward just silent.

I could have this for the rest of my life or my sophomore year and I decide to freak out over Kio? What the hell is wrong with me? I need to cut him out of my life and focus on the man that's sitting next to me giving me all his attention. Kio is gone, we had a troubled start but I love Nick and that's all that matters.

'Yeah Kio isn't gone,' my subconsciousness reminds me.