Chapter 15

"For her?" Mandy says with disgust again.

"That speaks more Mandy tha-" she gets interrupted by a group of girls saying her name in an annoying voice.

Bravely I lay my head on Kio's shoulder closing my eyes and wait till Mandy is done gossiping with her stupid friends.

"Psst," I hear Kio say from above my head. I move it off of him and look up to meet his eye contact. His gorgeous fucking eyes always throw me off.

"Wanna get out of here?" he asks. I look over to Mandy at a different table, she's probably not even gonna do this with me so why not.

I nod smiling, he smiles back and leads me out of the restaurant. We get in his car and drive to an unknown place.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"To go have fun," he smiles.

"And where is that?"

"You'll see," he turns his head at me.

We look at each for a few seconds but it's so intense it feels like 5 minutes.

We pull up to what looks like a fair and it's packed. When we step out he grabs my hand and we pay. He insists to pay for me and I let him. When we enter there's games everywhere and little food stands. The sunset is right in front of it and it's so beautiful. We look at each other at the same time and smile.

Look at Kio Cyr stealing my heart.