Chapter 8

I have to look at least decent for this party. So I put on black tube top and some light washed skinny jeans but I roll up the bottom to give it more of a retro look. I do a red theme for my makeup and straighten my hair but curl the ends. I actually look...hot.

   I've known about this party all week but I haven't told Nick, maybe I should call him.

"Hey babe, so I'm going to this party tonight with Nat," I say in the most calmful voice so hopefully he wouldn't mind me going.

"The night party? When were you invited?" he sounds so judgy it pisses me off.

"Natalie says I can go with her if I want, and I'm going regardless of what you say I just wanted to let you know." I say harshly and hang up.

Tonight I'm gonna have fun, hopefully.

   The house is massive with large plants everywhere. There's two main entrance doors that everyone in surrounding. You can hear the loud music pounding through the house from the outside.

"You ready?" Natalie says as we step out of the car. I nod and we head inside. There's way to many people than I expected there to be. Natalie disappears and I'm left alone in this huge mansion. I make my way to what seems like a kitchen. I hear my name and I look behind me to see Kio and is group of guy friends with Mandy.

   I walk into the living room and there's a seat next to him where he pats his hand on the empty space on the couch. I walk over and sit down everyone keeping their eyes on me.

"Welcome to the party bitch," Mandy says. What the fuck? I smile awkwardly until Tony, a guy that I recognize from one of my classes, hands me a bottle of Vodka. I stare at it for at least a minute before Kio takes it.

"Drink it," he says handing me the bottle. I take it and slowly drink some. I remove it immediately. My eyes shut and my lips purse together releasing an ugly cough. Everyone laughs at me including Kio. I give it back to him rolling my eyes.

"Let's play a game! A voting game sounds fun. I'll ask a question and we'll vote for whoever sounds more like it. Here I'll go first!" Mandy says. I don't really get the game but it already sounds stupid.

"Who's never had sex in their life before?" she says and looks directly at me. Oh I see what's going on here. She's aiming that question directly towards me to humiliate me. I want to stand up to her but I can't let her get to me.

"We all know who," Kio says. I turn to him narrow my eyes he does the same but in a mocking way.

"Now you have to drink," I look at everyone confused.
"You got the most votes so now you have to take a sip," she says.

"How do you know I got the most votes," I ask already knowing the answer.

"Don't be a dumb ass," she says.

   I take the bottle and gulp it down. After about 4 drinks I'm light headed and I feel sick. I get told to drink another and I'm done. I stand up stumbling hearing them laugh but I don't care. When I get upstairs finally and sit down on a small couch choosing not to go into the room in front of me. I lay down hoping to go back sober. But I'm still tipsy. I can think but my head hurts like shit.

"There's the runaway girl," Kio says as he comes upstairs. Everyone else had to drink but him so he's sober. I turn my head away from him as he comes closer. He reaches for my wrist and stands me up. I stumble a little bit but he catches me.

   He pulls me into a room and sits me on the bed. I sit down gaining a little more strength. He throws me my phone that I left on the couch and hands me a cup of water. I take a sip and sit cross legged on the bed. He joins me laying on his back next to me.

"What's so fun about these parties? My only experience was you guys making fun of me," I say pouting. He laughs in that beautiful deep voice.

"They bring out the fun in people and you learn more about what excites you," he says in a joking tone but I actually think about it.

   His touch. His lips. His voice. His presence. Is what excites me. It makes everything feel dangerous and risky and I love that feeling. I know what I'm doing is wrong but I only want sex with him not actual romance. He makes me feel good.

"What are you thinking about love?" he asks reading my mind as he smirks. I turn my head around looking at him, "I don't know what excites me," I lie.

  He lifts his back off the bed and puts his hand on my knee.  I turn my face forward so I don't have to look at him, his face is inches away from my ear. He trails his hand across my leg which makes me trip on my breathing. He laughs into my ear and makes his hand go up my rib cage.

"This excites you. I can tell by the way you're breathing intenses every time I'm next to you," he says into my ear once again. His hand goes up to my neck next. He tilts my head to the side and his mouth latches onto my neck.

    He sucks aggressively leaving more marks I assume. I'm already moaning by the time he gets to my the space below my ear.

"You love what I do to you, don't you?" I nod fast biting my lip.

He grabs my wrist and put them over my head laying me down. he takes off my top by unzipping the back. he takes it and wraps it around my hands leaving them over my head. He takes in my bust biting his lips. Next he removes my jeans. He puts slips his finger into my area making go crazy. They're off before I know it. His tongue touches my sensitive area.

My mouth turns into an O as I moan and I'm wetter than ever. He must notice as he inserts a finger. I nearly scream when he enters two and he laughs again my clit. A few minutes later I can feel myself about to orgasam. My eyes literally roll out of my head and my back arches off the bed. I came. And it felt amazing.

He moves up to my ear again.

"Say thank you," he growls.

"Thank you," I say and half moan.