Chapter 58 - Finale

- Hello readers , before we start this chapter i wanted to say thank you for everything . this has been an amazing journey and it makes me so happy to know you all were in it with me 🥺 .

So since this is the last chapter when I give you these songs please please listen because they help capture the emotion so much more. I'll give a heads up for when :). The first one is just a song from the original motion picture soundtrack of the movie: The Girl on the Train. I love the instrumental song All fucked up because it gives a great suspenseful emotion.

I saw this idea from another author and its to put like a recap song (like for the end credits of a movie). The two are: Breakaway by Lennon Stella and Feel Something by Bea miller :).

Ladies and gentlemen , I bring to you the last chapter of Trapped In Kio Cyr

...

It's a beautiful lake. The water looks crystal clear and the sky is full of stars. Above the water is a waterfall that looks like it's glowing purple. The lake is lit up with lights around it. My eyes widen just at the sight of the whole thing.

Our group is already waiting by the lake by the time we arrive. But we wander into our own area.

"Strip," Kio tells me. I laugh until I notice the seriousness on his face.

"I'm not going skinny dipping Kio."

"You have underwear right?"

I smirk and pull off my clothing, he does the same. He takes my hand and we jump into the water. I laugh as he picks me up.

We kiss in the beautiful purple like water. It's paradise.

He's everything I've ever wanted and I couldn't imagine more.

( Right now would be a good time to play All fucked up from the soundtrack :) )

We stare at each other in silence, just the waterfall behind us making sound. The more he stares into my soul, my body becomes weak. He has the great effect. Anything he does makes my body go completely numb. Just waiting for him.

A few seconds later my gaze wanders off into the cliff above his head. Trevor?

I make out his face the more I look and my gaze intensifies. What the fuck is he even doing here staring at me?

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing I- I don't feel so .. safe," I say more to myself than him.

He tilts his head then comes closer, by instinct I back up making him even more confused. Chills run through my body when I look up and still see Trevor there.

His words, you're in for a rude awakening, play inside my head.

"Why? Are you scared?" he asks putting his fingertips on my face lightly.

My gaze focuses back on him and evil plays throughout his eyes, "You're always safe with me," he tells me.

Am I? Am I always safe with this demon?

That's when his hand flies up pushing my small head into the depths of the purple wonder.

"Ahh!"

No, I'm not safe. But in love. Alone. Trapped.

...

Trapped in Kio Cyr.

{ recap songs may be played :) }