Chapter 2

It's been 4 periods and Kio is in all of them. I guess I really did get lucky. My third period is science and Kio is in the back but I'm with my boyfriend in the front so I'm not upset. My goal is to hopefully try not to start catching feelings for Kio because I'm loyal to Nick (my boyfriend) and I would never hurt him like that. By the time I sum up all my thoughts it's time for gym. For the first day they give us our combos and lockers for the year, but today we have to dress out and go outside cause apparently something's wrong with the ac, or at least that's what I heard.

   Once I'm dressed my group of friends wait for me as I pull my hair into a high ponytail with a scrunchie I had on my wrist all day. The outside air feels really nice actually, a nice cool breeze with some sunshine. I get distracted with my thoughts when I see Kio running the cross country course.

"Oh my god, Kio is in this class! No way," Eseta shouts.
Everyone tells her to shoot her shot but she doesn't budge meanwhile I'm stuck looking at him, practically drooling. I honestly don't really like his whole frat boy act but it's whatever. Kio is done running the course when he comes over to us and winks. Eseta literally faints. I leave them to get some water in the boys gym since the girls gym is off limits. Somebody hits me into the water fountain and my eyes goes black.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I scream into the fountain. I am raging, my clothes are soaked, I'm soaked! My face is dripping when I pull it out of the fountain. I forgot to wear my waterproof mascara today and I can feel it start dripping. I am in no mood right now and I begin shouting things while I'm looking down rubbing my eyes.

"I swear to god, I know you're there because I can feel your presence but I can't really see because you just fucking pushed me into the fountain! Maybe if you were more careful this wouldn't have happened!I spent a very very long time making sure my hair looked nice with multiple products that are now ruined because of you! I hope you trip and break your goddamn nose, I ugh," I say shouting the most random things, I'm most likely overreacting but I'm in no mood to go fix myself up right now. I hear guys laughing behind me which makes me even angrier.

   Before I know it I turn around and bring my hand up but my eyes see a beautiful face while my hand is still in action...holy shit.