Chapter 43

Day 3 at trip - 10:30 am

The water hitting my back feels so much better cold due to the stinging pain. I woke up today sore between my legs but it's like once you've had sex, you just want it more and more. But this time I want to be in control. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

"Emma?" I hear Natalie's voice from behind the door.

"In here!"

"Why was there a naked Nick in my room?" she asks. Oh crap.

"I'm so sorry, we got a little caught up yesterday and-" I explain but she cute me off.

"It's okay just tell me next time," she says.

"Okay, mom," we both laugh.

Wrapping a white towel around me I rub on some lotion and head outside to see Natalie all giddy on my bed.

"So...? You gonna tell me or not?" she excites.

"Tell you what?" I bite my lip.

"Oh come on you what!" she tells throwing a pillow at me.

"We...had sex!" I yell. She joins along with me cheering.

"I knew it! Tell me everything!!" she jumps.

"Give me a second to..take it in," I breathe laughing at her.

Out of my bag I grab today's clothes and head to the bathroom. I put on a black corset top with chain straps. I put on light washed jeans to go along with it, and the necklace my mom gave me. I curl my hair letting it flow to my back. I put it in a bun for now and finish off with some light makeup.

When I get back into the room Natalie and I stare at each other smiling

"Tell me!" she laughs.

"Okay okay," I reply leaning against a table.

"Sheesh, It was magical. He was so gentle and it felt like we were both exploding with love. And now I just want to fuck him all over again. But I want to be in control and take over him. I want the intensity to rise, but I know he wants to go slow. Ugh! I just.. I love him," I smile butterflies erupting with word I say.

"Aww," she smiles.

I run over to her on the bed and tackle her till she falls down with me.

"We need to find you someone!" I smile.

"Oh I don't know about me," she sighs, "but! I kind of have a crush on this one guy," she laughs.

"Spill!"

"His name is Quinton," she says slowly. Quinton, of course.

"Oh.."

"What's wrong? Do you know him?"