Chapter 36

( The songs I used to write this part of the chapter ; Fortress by Lennon Stella, Feelings by Lennon Stella, blueberry brows by Isaac Dunbar.)
   The sand crushes in between my toes, the water making the background noise, and my hair flowing with the breeze. I sit on a little hill just far enough from the ocean. The starts are beautiful. Looks like they create millions of beautiful patterns. I can make out a moon, a shiny little moon. My thoughts are interrupted when a body shifts to my side.

"Hey," Nick's voice says.

"Hey," I respond low, "is it true? You and Mandy?"

"What do you mean?"

"I say you two making out at the pool."

"Oh that," he says. He looks out onto the ocean thinking.

"I needed her as a distraction. It's a shitty thing but the nerve in my heart stings when I see you and Kio. The way y'all look at each other. You look in love with him," he laughs nervously, "Was I boring? Is that why you ran to him?" he asks again.

I was waiting for this question. I sit in front of him grabbing ahold of his hand, his eyes studying my every move.

"Nick. You're not boring. I love you so much, and what I did is not forgivable. It was so fucked what I did. But when Kio came into my life his charm intrigued me. And I couldn't get away. Does that make sense?"

"I mean I get what you're coming from but is it over, us?" he asks, tears forming at his sockets.

"You know just a few moments ago, I was in the shower. I thought about Kio. The way he made me feel is of course amazing but it's not forever. Something will happen, I'm sure of it. That is if I keep seeing him."

"So then answer this," he starts, "was it love? Are you in love?"

Love. Love is a powerful word. I can't just ask if I'm love. But am I? Is this love? Deep down you know when you're in love. You just know. Oh my god, am I in love? With kio?! No. Stop. Don't think. Shut it.

I stay there looking at our hands. His lift my face up.

"Want me to be honest? When I think about heartbreak, I think love doesn't end. You will never stop loving someone, no matter how bad it hurt. The love you feel will stay in your heart. The only way it'll stop hurting to feel, is when another man comes in, you grow more love for him. It'll over power it. Kio and I have this connection. We felt it when we met, you feel it when you see us, you even said it yourself. But the love remains in you. You make love in me more extreme. If you want me to say yes I do love Kio, I'll say it." I say.

"Emma? Do you love him," he asks, more tears coming.

"I love Kio. But it's not gonna overpower you. You can't hate me for loving him. But he's not healthy so I'm gonna stop. I need to focus on that desire for you. Because it's so strong." I say. I didn't notice but there's tears pouring out of my face. When my eyes meet Nick he's stable but tears want to come and i can see it.

"I love you Emma. But answer me, are we over?"

"No Nick. We're not over. I'm gonna fight for you Nick, I will." I reassure him.

"I want us again. But not yet. I need to gain the trust before I jump in with you. But will it be too much time? Is Kio going to overpower your love?" he asks.

"As long as you fight, I fight." I answer. My response was perfect. That's all I want.

"I love you," he says slowly.

"I love you," I respond even slower.

I lean into him. We kiss for a few seconds both of us sharing dominance. I need to take over. I push him down onto the sand my legs on either side of his thighs. I go into it, but his tongue takes over. We both pull away and look into each other's eyes deeply.

Sheesh, what am I gonna do?

...

( songs i used to write this part ; love galore by sza and half of dangerous woman by arianaaaa )
When I get back to my room it's still empty. I go into the kitchen and look into the mirror of the cabinet. I look so strange. Like sick mixed with a emotional mess. I shrug it off and begin to sneeze. Ten sneezes come after that. Fuck, I better not be sick. After one more sneeze there's a laugh from behind me. I quickly turn around to see .. him.

"Oh it's you. Just the person I wanted to see," I say rolling my eyes.

"Nice to see you too Em," he laughs. He pats the spot in the middle of his legs. I think about it for a little bit, hm. Okay.

I walk over to the spot and fold my legs under me so I'm propped up on my knees right in front of him. He sits up staring at me then comes a little closer.

"I like this hairstyle, it's cute," he smiles coming even closer, "I can smell him on you." he says slowly but seductively. Our faces are inches away from each other making me shake.

His hands move up the back of thighs to under my sweater. He gives my ass a tight squeeze making my eyes screw shut.

"Do I have to punish you?" he whispers into my ear. Punish me, my ass! As if he hears me he smacks it. I yelp and land on him, him laughing.

I go back up to meet his face. He's smirking right at me.

"Relax," I whisper. I lean back up and he rests a little, him in the perfect decision for what I'm about to do.

I lean onto him going straight towards his ear. I reach my fingers down to his jeans and mess with the zipper a little till I get it open. I reach in and massage his tip.

"I'm. Not. A. Fucking. Hoe. You don't just mess with me when you're bored. You fucking please me, I please you. Then you stay with only me. The lips that go on my pussy don't belong on anyone else's. If I belong to you, you belong to me. But I'm done playing games Kio. You fucking have me or you don't. So no, I'm not yours. You haven't earned it. I'm no longer your fucking play toy anymore." I finish.

I take my hand out of his pants and go back up to face. I squeeze his cheeks together and kiss it, my tongue winning every move. After I pull away I slap his face hard. When he faces back to me he's smirking in an "damn okay you win" look. I mean he's not wrong.

"I'm gonna fucking destroy you." he says with a whole different meaning behind it.

"Bye Kio." I say meaning it.

I smile to myself when I see him leave my room.

As long as you fight, I fight.

...

Author's Note

Hii!!! Oh my god it's been so long since I've updated. There's just been so much shit happening. My mind has been a place that's not that well. I lost a friend and got played this week. 2020 has just been so fucked but it'll get better. Thank you to those who inspire me to keep writing bc it really keeps me distracted. Okay I'm gonna get some sleep cause it's 5 am, but I love y'all so much, byeeeeee 🥺😚 .

- your dearest writer , victoria