Chapter 12

The dress is beautiful. It hits right a little higher than mid-thigh but I love it. My collarbone looks amazing in this dress. I've always known that it regularly looks good but this dress makes it pop. My curves stand out in a good way which I also love. The makeup looks super hot as well. My hair is perfectly straight and looks great against my shoulders making my collarbone look even better.

"I love it!" I squeal.
"You look great Emma," she smiles.
"Thanks to you," I return a smile.

   I wear my black vans because I don't care how dressy I look I will always wear sneakers. I still look good anyways. Samantha packs a pair of shorts for me just in case and begs me to let her take me. I oblige and tell Nick but I think he's upset.

   We get into the car and head to the house. This time more people will be there since anyone can come so it'll be packed. When we park you can already hear the music pounding through the house. There's a ton of people hanging outside with their girlfriend or boyfriend or drinking and of course, you have the druggies. Nick is already at the door waiting for me and I walk up to him purposely walking in a way so he'll notice my dress. He bites his lip and pulls my hand when I near him for a kiss.

"You look hot as fuck," he smirks.

"I know," I say and flip my hair.

"Okay so let's go over a few things," I tell him  and he nods, "Kio might do some stupid shit but you have to go along with it. I have a plan and it will come together I promise. I won't do anything permanently bad but I just want to make him mad," I promise. Hopefully, it'll make him mad.

All three of us enter the building and I see the stupid couch they're all sitting at. Samantha's boyfriend is on the couch and she joins him. Nick and I sit together. All the guys look at me directly, I mean I was asking for it really. My eyes go straight to Kio. Mandy is laying her head on his shoulder and they're looking at each other doing this weird flirty thing. He catches me staring at him and smirks. I climb onto Nick and start making out with him, he goes along with it, maybe he likes it? Once I'm done I climb back down and some guys take him to the bar. He narrows his eyes and pulls Mandy onto him. Her back is facing me but I can see his face. He starts to suck at her neck keeping his eyes on me. I frown and clench my jaw feeling embarrassed. He got back at me what did I expect.

Mandy climbs off of him and wickedly smiles at me. I bite my lip to hold back the tears from my embarrassment. He tilts his head to me and smirks, I roll my eyes and look away but I can still feel his eyes on me.

"What about a game of truth or dare," Mandy says.

"I'll go first, Emma truth or dare?" Everyone looks toward me and I need to be brave so I say, "dare," I say in a sassy confident tone.

"I dare you to give Kio a lap dance," she's laughs. I'm not giving Kio a lap dance. No way in fucking hell.

    My chest is rising and falling so fast before I look at him. If looks could kill I'd be dead so fast. He signals his head for me to come over and I stand up. I don't know how to give a lap dance. Should I do it?

I get up and walk over to him.

"What are you doing?" he asks actually sounding confused.

"I don't know," I say shyly. Everyone laughs and he stands up, lifting my chin to look at him.

"You wanna give me a lap dance huh?" he laughs.
I look at him with begging eyes hoping that he'll stop humiliating and let me go.

"N-n-o-no, it was a dare," I pout. I can't look into his eyes without crying from my embarrassment.

"Go sit down little one," he tells me and laughs. I plop down on the couch and stare at Mandy. Trying to give her my best bitch look but it doesn't work as she just laughs.

After a few rounds, Mandy wins a dare in a truth round.

"I pick...Emma," she laughs. I glance at everyone then her.

"What's your kink?" I see everyone's brows go up as they look at me intensely.

"She likes dildos," Kio coughs and smiles. I look at him weirdly.

"Said who?!"

"You were stroking one earlier," he laughs again.

"Oh now I need to hear this," Mandy excites.

"I caught her in the sex store stroking the fuck out of one," he laughs again.

"What were you doing a sex store Kio?" A guy on the couch asks.

"Mandy was buying a vibrator cause her fingers aren't fucking good enough," I say in a bitchy tone. I hear all the oo's and smile to myself. I don't know if I saw it right but I swear to god I saw Kio laugh a little bit.

"If you're so cool why don't you get fucking choked?" Shit if this is her dare in the truth I will pee my pants, "Kio why don't you choke her? I'm sure her desperate ass would love it," she says using that stupid smile again.

"Don't worry it's probably her kink," she laughs.

I look at Kio and he's staring at me smirking. Mandy gives him a look and he gets up. I'm practically melting in my seat as he comes over. He leans down in front of me and meets a little higher than my eye level.

"Do you want me to princess?" he says laughing and smirking at the same time.

I look at him in a pleading way but I don't know if it's for him to stop or do it. Believe me, I want him to, those hands around my neck would bring me so much pleasure.

"It's a dare just do it," I roll my eyes.

I don't expect him to it but before I know it, there's a large hand around my neck and I immediately gasp for air.