Chapter 5

I sit in silence as everyone serves themselves for dinner smiling. Nick and I are gonna have sex for the first time tomorrow. I know what you're thinking, you just made out with Kio last week but that's not exactly how it all went down;

Last week : Friday at Rosa's

"Kio we can't-" I get cut off by him kissing my neck.
"Kio stop, my boyfriend is out there!" I push him off and look in the mirror to see hickies on my neck. Luckily I brought my bag which has some makeup and I could easily cover it up.

I'm able to cover it up but there's still some red although it's not really visible. Kio is waiting by the door and as I step up to it I look up at him.

"This will never happen again, and you will forget about this do you understand?" I say. I feel proud of myself for speaking to him like that especially since he can easily expose me but I also feel like shit for what I just did to Nick.

"Yes ma'am," he says sarcastically and laughs.

...

Nick didn't suspect anything by that but I promised myself I would never do it again. On Saturday we went to the Mall and talked about having sex maybe. I think I'm ready honestly. We're thinking of doing tomorrow cause my parents will be out of town.

And that's where I am right now. Well my mental state. Natalie is taking me to get some lingerie for tomorrow night after school. I'm just so excited!

The next day goes by quickly and I get a ride to the mall with Natalie. The mall doesn't have many people out but it's a nice calm amount. We go to Victoria's Secret immediately because they have the best lingerie.

"What is his favorite color?" Natalie asks.
"blacks and greys," I reply.
"Aha, perfect!"

She pulls my hand and we run over to the bras. She helps me pick out this beautiful black lace bra. I have a pretty small body but it's curvy in the right areas. She also picks out some matching panties to go with the bra, which I hope will come off tonight.

I decide to go with a classic pink and white robe to "reveal" myself.

I hope tonight is really the night.