Chapter 25

I hear a whistle beside my ear, speak of devil himself. I didn't realize I was breathing so hard when I turn go back to reality. Kio is standing behind me holding a rake.

I stand up front the bench and face him trying to lower my breathing. He rests his chin on the rake meeting a little bit above my eye level.

"What were you thinking about, hm?" he smirks. Gosh even the sound of his voice alone sends me over the edge. My lips part beginning to speak but I don't know what to say.

"It's okay you don't have to answer," he laughs, "what happened with mr boyfriend?"

"Well Kio, I think he's giving me another chance,"
I smile in a mocking way to annoy him. He takes his chin off the rake and gives me a confused look.

"So this," I motion between us two and place my finger on him making walking motions with my finger to his area, "needs to end."

"Really? You think you can keep up with that?" he smirks. My fingers cup around his jeans earning a grown from him. His hand goes to mine and he takes them off.

"I can easily bet on that, it won't happen I know it," he says putting my fingers in his mouth. He bites down super hard making me suck in a breath. The look he's giving me makes me feel a different kind of way.

But I do mean it. Kio and I can't do whatever it is we're doing if Nick is gonna give me another chance, it's just not worth it.

Once he removes my hand he continues to hold on to my wrist.

"Well I'll let you see," I tell him grinning at his annoyance. I walk away and go to the front of the building.

My mom's car is already at the front when I get there. I practically sprint over to it wanting to get out of this place so bad.

...

My bed feels better then it normally does this evening. I finally take my head off the pillow when my phone has a bunch of rings.

When I open it there's a bunch of texts from the group chat Searra made at the party with a bunch of girls. They're all talking about meeting up at the diner in an hour. Maybe I should go. Kio will be there but I don't care. I need to show him I can be on my own and his presence won't bother me.

I go to my closet and put on an off the shoulder long sleeve black crop top. It pretty shire revealing a lot of my stomach so I decide to go with a short high waisted black skirt. I do my makeup natural and straighten my hair. With one text to Searra to ask her and her friends to give me a ride I'm ready to go.

When we arrive there's a bunch of guys at the table. I'm guessing they're football players. I put my hair behind my shoulders and take a seat with the girls. I look around at the guys and spot Kio with a girl on his lap. I can't ignore the hint of jealousy seeing her. I then see Nick with another girl very close. Wow, so...he's already moved on.

Author's Note:
  Hii!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I've gotten and tell y'all how much it means to me. I'm so sorry for the confusion in the last update I did but it was not the end. I'm so excited though because we are getting into the good part of my plot :)) !! But if you guys have any suggestions or want to say something please please comment! I want this to be a story y'all can enjoy so just lmk any time. Okayy byeee thank you so so so much <33