Chapter 11

I stop in my tracks and stand there. He clears his throat before I turn around to face him. Shit, he looks hot as fuck.

"Going quite fast there huh?" he smirks, "thinking about someone?" he does it again. I bite my lip and put my head down. I can feel him lean down to right above my hair.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. Don't worry it tends to happen a lot. Girls get pleased by me and it stays in their heads until they find something it reminds them of me and they lose control," he laughs.

   So I'm the stupid girl that gets tasted by him and he just remembers it and continues to make of me for it? I'm so furious, maybe I should slap him. My hand goes up before I know it but what did I expect. He catches my wrist and leaves it there staring at me with dark eyes.

"Nick," he calls still staring at me. Why the fuck is he calling my boyfriend over here? I try to pull my arm from his grip but he won't let go as Nick comes over.

"Why are you holding my girlfriend's wrist?" he asks harshly. He comes over but Kio pulls my hand to his wrist bringing me closer to him with my arm raised up. Nick frowns.

"Keep your girlfriend in control," he smirks, "well there's a party tonight at my place. I'm inviting you so you guys should probably come," he says.

"Sure," Nick says sarcastically.

   I look in front of me to see Mandy getting a vibrator, did he take her here? You know what I don't even care anymore. He can try to do whatever he wants with me but he won't get a reaction because I'm done. I will not be his little play toy whenever he feels like it. I am Nick's and only Nick's.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend please we have places to go," Nick tells him. He throws me over to Nick's side letting go of my wrist. It burns from his touch which makes me rub it.

   Kio looks me up and down then leaves with Mandy. Nick looks annoyed as hell while he pulls my hand out the door. We get into the car and he puts his head into his hands.

"Babe it's okay, we don't have to go to the party," I tell him calmly.

"No we're going," he says and I squint, "he wants to get my attention and I'll give him. I hate assholes like that, I'll make sure he knows that tonight," he says.

   I'm kind of scared because I don't know what Nick is capable of but Kio can probably to so much more. If he can make me stroke a fucking sex toy who knows what else he can do.

   Nick drops me off at my house and tells me he'll pick me up a few hours. I need to pick out a good outfit for this if I'm trying to make Kio mad. I pick up my phone and call my friend. She always goes to parties and knows exactly what outfits to wear. Her mom's a stylist so she has tons of dresses. It takes her about 30 minutes until she comes running up to my room.

"Ahh I'm so excited!" she excites holding a long black dress bag. We hug and she sets the dress down.

"Now will I be coming?" she asks.
"I think I can invite anyone so yes actually! It would be great if you came, I have so much to explain," I tell her.

"Okay well let's get this dress on you first!"

"Okay!"

   She unzips it and reveals a beautiful black dress. It's a tiny dress with skinny straps. It's short and looks like it would the middle of my thighs. It looks sparkly but in a hot way not like a child way. Mouth falls into an O and squeals.

"I think it'll look super hot on you," she says.
"We'll see," I laugh.
...

"And then he found me just stroking it and came over to me, it was the most embarrassing shit," I tell her. I know I can trust her so that's why I'm telling her. She wouldn't tell him I know that. Samantha doesn't want me to see myself until she's done. She's doing my makeup cause she says she knows exactly what would work with the dress.

"Well do you want to like talk to him still?"

"I don't know actually. Right now I don't but then I see him and my whole mind explodes. He makes me feel things that Nick doesn't. But I can't get love from him I know that. And I don't want to be selfish but I feel like I am because I'm using both of them, one for my pleasure and one for my heart. I think I just need to think but that's what tonight is for. Hopefully tonight I can get Kio away and try to get on a sexual level with Nick without having sex," I spill.

"Well honestly I've never been in a situation like that but what I can tell you is that you can't have both. It's not healthy for you or Nick. Now Kio can do whatever he wants but I refuse to let him have you like a fucking sex toy," she tells me making her words very clear. I should write all of those words in my mental journal.

"Okay I'm done!" she exclaims.

I look in the mirror and...holy shit.