Chapter 29

I look across from my seat to see Kio hugging his mom. My legs scrape against the chair as I bring them down against my chest. After we got pulled over Kio got a ticket for speeding and they took Mandy to the hospital. She suffered a minor concussion is what we heard. Kio will probably have to take me home since my mom doesn't really want to hear from me at the moment. A young teen with dark skin, thin black hair and a familiar face comes and sits next to me. I give her a look and she begins to open her mouth hesitating.

"Are you his new girl?" she asks.

"N-no...why would you ask that?"

"Because word gets around, and I was once his," she says looking down.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm not gonna get into details but he fucked me up pretty bad. Just be careful, you probably know me. I'm Sarah Chyna," she says. That's why she looked so familiar. I've heard of her, bad things but I don't know what. Or what she did.

"What happened? What were all those rumors about?" I ask curiously.

"I was his prize, he-," she stops talking when she sees him coming over.

"I have to go," she says rushing out of her seat.

When she stands up she pushes past Kio but he grabs her arm. He mutters something to her and she looks terrified. I shift uncomfortably in my seat when he comes over.

"What was that about Kio?" I ask sternly.

"Nothing. Am I taking you home or not?"

"Not until you tell me what she was talking about," I challenge.

"Alright stay in here for all I care, I'm out of here bye."

He walks away slowly in a playful way and I run after him. When we get his the car I lay my head against the window. What was she talking about? Will he do the same thing to me? Will he fuck me up?

We make an unexpected turn to his house. I don't get out when we pull up so he has to practically drag me out of the car. He takes my hand and leads me up to his room. When we get in he takes a seat on the front of his bed. I scan his room and find a record player.

There's was a Bazzi record playing. I dance around the room laughing.

"Come here Em," he smiles.

I slowly walk over to him walking in a playful way and stands between his legs. He looks up at me his eyes full of lust. His intense stares makes me stare at the ground. He brings his hand to the center of my jeans. I hold in a gasp. As much I want it I stop his hand movements.

He looks up at me and tilts his head to the side his confusion.

"I-I wan-want to um..."

"You wanna what?" he smirks.

"I want to do something for you."