Chapter 17

The rain melts into my hair as we run. It feels nice though. My hand in his, our laughs, and the cool breeze makes everything so much better.

When we get to his house he leads me to the bathroom and practically throws me on the bed. He takes off his shirt then climbs onto the bed with me. I shrug off my jacket then he takes off my bralette. His eye goes straight to my bust. He lays me down on the bed takes it off. His mouth latches around my boobs. Making swirly patterns with his mouth and his teeth teasing them. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach to my jeans. He then gets down to them and unbuckles the top buttons. His hand slides into my panties teasing it as he rises to my face to kiss me.

He moves his fingers in circular motions as I moan into his mouth. He goes back down and slides off my panties. His tongue hits my sensitive area quickly and I moan in reaction. My eyes go wide and my head tilts back. He sees it and laughs onto my clit making me go crazy. My fingers thread through his hair as he licks some more. His fingers enter unknowingly and my eyes go up.

"Shit, Kio," I moan.

"You're so tight Em," he says in the hottest way possible.

It makes butterflies in my stomach and makes the pleasure even better when he talks to me the way. His tongue and his fingers are going so fast I'm losing my mind.

"Faster," I moan even louder needing to cum.

He listens to me and fastens his pace. Before I know it my back is arching and my eyes roll back. When I cum my back hits the mattress and I lie there panting. He sits up and meets my eye contact scanning my body and it makes me blush like crazy.

I sit up and grab my top and put it on so he could stop staring at me. I grab my race lace underwear and put them back on along with my pants. He walks over to his dresser and checks his phone.

"Kio?"

"Yes?"

"Can I...do something for you," I ask shyly.

He smirks then stands over me on the bed. He grabs my chin so I can look at him.

"Not today hun. But you can one day, but that'll be a different day," he smiles. I pout but nod.

He moves his palms to both sides of my legs and leans down to kiss me. We kiss amazing again until I remember Nick. Shit. I promised myself I wouldn't do this again but look at what I did. I cheated on him. What the fuck Emma. Imagine how he would feel if he knew I was fucking around with some dude while he were visiting his sick mother in the hospital. I know I've said it multiple times but I mean it this time. Kio and I can't do this at all.

I pull away and look up into his eyes. He looks just as confused as I am when I begin to speak.

"Tonight was fun bu-"

"You can't do this anymore, Nick is my boyfriend and I love him blah blah blah," he says in a mocking voice, "If you loved him you wouldn't be here. He's not even brave enough to fuck you. Maybe he's just that stupid. And you're just as stupid. Being here in my bedroom letting me eat you the fuck out while he's out doing whatever he is, is stupid. So if you're gonna waste my time because your sex life is boring then just leave. I'll could me fucking the shit out of Mandy right now but I'm here with you. Explain that," he says harshly.

I just sit there with my mouth open as he waits for a response. The thing is, I don't have one! He's right about everything he just said. I'm a selfish bitch that cheats on my boyfriend for excitement. Having Kio in my life is just...words can't even explain. So much shit has happened that had just fucked me up. But I can't blame him, it's my fault. I don't deserve any of this. Not Nick's love or Kio's pleasure. Maybe I should be on my own for a little bit and focus on school until I get my shit together.

I decide that's what's best for me and I finally speak.

"You're right. I'm mad at you but you're right. I should leave," I sigh. I get up pushing past him and leave that awful room.

I need Nick to pick me up still so I walk to the diner I was at earlier so he can pick me up there. When I get in I take a seat and call him. He arrives about 10 minutes later in a green jacket looking worried.

"Hey! I was worried sick where were you?!" he says so worried it scares me. I can't even speak to him right now so I put my head into my hand and start crying.

He takes a seat and pulls me into his chest.

"What's wrong babe?"

I pick my head up and look into his eyes feeling guilty as ever.

"I've been lying to you," I cry even more.

"About what?" he says shakily.

"Kio. We've- we've been-" I say stuttering so much I can't even finish my sentence. He let's go of me then put his head into his hands.

This is it.