Chapter 4

Phew, finally finished with my first week of sophomore year. I've been able to avoid weird interactions with Kio this whole week, but we talk every now and then and exchange stares. The bad thing is, I'm gonna see him today. He doesn't know I'm gonna be there with Nick because they just met on Monday but they're doing something for the coach.

   Nick meets me at my locker and we go to his car. During the drive we fight about a lyric in one of the songs we heard but it was a playful fun fight. We get in and Kio is already sitting at a table he looks me with widened eyes, his eyes shoot down to Nick and I's hands then he smirks. I hope he doesn't say anything.

"My man!" they both yell and do a handshake, Kio turns to me.
"Who might you be?" he asks, I glare at him.
"Oh I thought you knew him Emma," Nick says.
"He does, he's just being dumb."

Ever since our little incident on Monday we've been like annoyed at each other except Kio has his stupid cocky attitude. I'm paying attention to the salt on my chips fall off as Nick and Kio talk. But Kio pulls me out of my thoughts as always with an annoying comment,

"Did you know Emma tried slapping me on monday?" Kio asks Nick. My eyes go wide and straight to Nick, he moves his head to the side like he curious, but there's also a frown with it thag scares me.

"Did you know that Kio put his filthy hands on me and pushed me twice?" I snap back glaring at him.
"You put your hands on her? You know I could easily tell coach right?" Nick says furiously.

I hear bickering and I'm so pissed off so I run to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. There's only one women's bathroom so I'm all alone thank god. I splash myself with water then look in the mirror,

"Get yourself together Emma!" I tell myself.

I walk back to the door and open it to see an angry Kio. He pushes past me and closes the door then locks it before I can get out.

"What is your problem?" he asks.
"What do you mean what's my problem? You brought up that whole thing, now I need to go!" I yell reaching for the door but he stops me by grabbing my arm and pulling me back in front of him.

"I could lose my whole life if they think I tried doing something to you," he says like I actually care.

"Not my problem, now let me go!" I yell even louder which makes him tighten his grip.

"I said let me go!" I yell again but this time I bring my hand up to slap him and he catches it once again. I get scared for a moment and bring my other hand to the one that's holding my wrist but he grabs both of my wrists in one hand and lifts them above me. He slams me against the wall, my hands above my head.

   I'm there panting waiting for his next move. I think he's about to yell in my face as he brings it closer to mine but surprises me by crashing his lips onto mine.
I let him enter sliding his tongue in while he sucks on my bottom lip. His hand finds my core and he massages my clit. I moan into his mouth making him laugh. I shouldn't be letting him touch me but I can't resist it. He moves his fingers up my stomach to my neck and transfers his lip to my neck. He gently sucks my necks making marks and me wetter than ever.

"Kio," I moan.

Author's Note:

Hi! I would love for y'all to tell me how this book is cause I don't know if I should continue it so let me know!