Chapter 10

Nick and I spent the whole weekend together and it was great actually. I'm not looking forward to seeing Kio at all today, despite the fact that I want his touch all over my body he's an ass and I've figured that out by now.

I go with a large red sweater and some ripped jeans with rolls at the end, I also keep my makeup simple today and let out my natural wavy straight hair to my back. Once my black vans are on I head out. Nick picks me up and we go to school together. He gives me a light kiss and I head to English. When I get in Kio isn't in his seat which makes me kind of sad but I don't know why. There's a not on my chair with the neatest handwriting I've ever seen.

Meet me in the bathroom - Kio ;)

I know I shouldn't but I go anyways. I have a feeling he's in the boy's bathroom so I go to that one. When I enter he's leaning on the sink and pops right up when he sees me. I stand there and cross my arms.

"Why are you mad at me?" he pouts

"Because you made me feel special and pleased then I see you eating out some random girl and then you get mad at for walking in we just had our moment!" I say much louder than I meant to.

"I'm sorry hun," he says sarcastically walking over to me.

He laughs and rolls his eyes then points to his neck. I look in the mirror and there's a damn hickey on my neck that I didn't cover-up. How did Nick not see that?! I pull my hands up to my neck only to have Kio pull them back down. Once again his mouth latches around my neck.

'"Like I said, all mine," he growls into my ear.

...

"Welcome is there anything I can help you find?" At a fucking sex store. I know what you're thinking why am I here? Well, Nick wants something to improve our experience if we do it a second time. We're really gonna do it today. For the first time.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but I can fuck around with him and date Nick. But I will not have sex with him, let me repeat that to myself, I will NOT have sex with him.

   Nick talks to the lady for a little bit and I find myself dozing off. There's a weird rainbow-looking thing on the display shelf. When I get to it I realize it's a dildo. It's massive though, how could you put this in you. I wonder if Nick's is this big. Or what if...Kio's is this big? I touch it then I stroke it.

   I wanna do this all day to Kio. It's so soft and fits in my hand perfectly. I start stroking it really fast thinking about Kio and how great I could make him feel. I want all of him. Not sex but I want him to touch all of me, taste all of me. By this point, I'm sweating by how fast I'm stroking it. But it feels so-

"What are you doing there little one?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Kio did not just catch me stroking a dildo and thinking about him.