Chapter 13

He's squeezing hard and his middle finger is pressing a bone that hurts like hell. It hurts a lot but I love the pain and how hot he looks doing it. He looks at me intensely and my lips part for air.

"Kiss her Kio, it'll ease the pain," Mandy laughs.

He shrugs and crashes his lips on mine. It's not just a kiss it's more. The way our tongues collide and his hand around my small neck makes everything so intense and real. I hear Mandy counting down from 10 while Kio and I are still kissing. My head is against the couch from Kio's force to my neck so the only way to stop the kiss is for me to close my mouth.

"3, 2, 1!" Mandy exclaims.

He pulls away and goes to my ear, goddamn I love when he does that.

"You can't get rid of me for Nick. Go to my room beautiful," he whispers.

He eyes me one more time then releases his hand from my neck. I gasp trying to catch my breath then I reach my hand towards my neck rubbing it from the burning. As Kio sits down everyone is watching me with their mouths open. Shit, everyone just saw that. Everyone saw Kio's hand around my neck and the pleasure it brought me. Everyone saw us two making out enjoying every second of it.

The logical part of my mind is telling me to leave this damn party but the want in my mind is telling me to sprint upstairs to his room and I can't ignore it. Without thinking I lick my lips and walk to Kio's room earning a laugh from him.

His room is just the same as last time and I'm kinda ashamed for remembering it. I get uncomfortable so I go to his closet and look for a sweater he might have. I find a black champion one and take off my dress. I slide the sweater over my head and it almost hits my knees, I take out the shorts that I brought just in case and put them on but the sweater blocks them.

I hear the door open and sprint out of the closet. He eyes me and smirks.

"Did I say you could wear that ma'am?"

"No but I wanted to," I say back with a harsh tone. He pretends to be offended then sits on the edge of his bed back room for me between big legs.

I walk over and stand between them.

"You look cute Em," I blush immediately. Em, I love the way he says it.

He puts his hands on the back of my thighs and I get brave. My legs straddle over his. We look at each other intensely. I go in for it but my mind stops me.

I can't keep doing this for Nick. I tried to get something done here but nothing happened, Kio choked me and it turned me on then I kissed him. What the fuck is wrong with me?! I love Nick so much and it's not fair for me to keep doing this to him.

I pull away and he looks up at me with an unreadable look.

"Kio, I-I can't. Not anymore this needs to stop," I say and gesture between both of us. I get off of him and he walks to get a cup of water from his nightstand but the weird part about is he looks fine. He shrugs which makes me even more confused.

"You're not mad or anything?"

"No, you don't want fuck around with me even though you keep throwing yourself at me," he laughs.

"Throwing myself at you? You're the one that just kissed me!" I yell.

"You're the one that just climbed on my lap," he laughs again.

"So then if you don't even want this then why keep kissing me?" I say and cross my arms.

"Because you obviously want it?" he says keeping his cool tone.
"Well you don't have to do it back!" I yell once again.

"You'll just come and push me more to make you feel good cause you're boyfriend can't do the fucking job for you," he says still calm.

Even though half of what he just said is right I can't believe him. I roll my eyes and scoff at him then leave as fast as I can. I'm never coming back here again.

...

Chemistry is more awkward than usual. I got partnered up Mandy and get this, Kio and Nick got partnered together. Nick still doesn't know what happened last night so I plan to keep it that way.

"So how about you do my page for me because it'll take me too long," Mandy pouts.

"Um no, you can do your own damn paper!"
I yell in my grumpy mood.

She pulls something out of her pocket that looks like a flash drive and waves it front of me face.

"Your little choking moment with Kio is on this thing Emma," she smiles. Why did she even record that?

"Oh so now your blackmailing me?" I say in the judgest voice, "that's never gonna work idiot," I laugh in a bitchy way.

"Kio!" she yells. He turns to face her and she throws the flash drive into his hands. He dangles it in front of me and laughs in a mocking way. The way he turns makes it look like he's telling Nick so I run over there.

"Hey boysss," I say in a weird way trying to beg Kio.

"Nice sweater Emma," Kio smirks. Even though I hate him right now, I fell asleep in it and just wore it to school also it smells really nice. I glare at him and just roll my eyes, Nick tilts his head and gives me a weird look.

I see Kio toss the flash drive back to Mandy.

"What's up babe," Nick says and Kio smirks.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to say hi," I smile. I kiss Nick roughly making sure Kio sees. When I pull away he's smiling but in a like I don't care way.

"Oh hi Kio," I say in a way I can't even recognize.

"Hi Emma," he replies an annoyed mocking tone.

When I walk back over to Mandy she's making the wicked smile that she always does.

"So you wanna give me that paper know?" she laughs. I rolls my eyes and throw the paper at her face hearing Kio laugh behind me.

"You gotta be wise Emma," Mandy says in her stupid voice.

Yeah Emma, be wise.