Chapter 16

Hey guys I listened to Eternal by Chance the rapper, Glitter by BENEE, and Imprint by zayn, when I wrote the first part of this chapter so it could give me a vibey feeling 😂 But anyways enjoy :) !

He takes my hand and leads me to a ride. He runs and it catches me off guard so we both start laughing. When we get on the ride we buckle up and get ready.

"This ride is my favorite one here. You're not expecting it to go but then it goes so fas-" he gets cut off when the roller coaster speeds off.

We both laugh and scream as it goes super fast and high. I look at his laugh and it's so bright it makes me laugh and smile even more. After about 3 more rides we go get some cotton candy.

He takes my hand once again and leads me to one of those mirror mazes. We separate and he hides from me in the maze. I see him in the mirror and chase after him laughing when I hit my face into every mirror. I finally think I catch him but I don't I just smash my head again. Once I turn around he scares me and I scream then land in his arms. We laugh endlessly.

After the maze we go to a popcorn place and find some stools outside. He tries to make popcorn pieces in my mouth but purposely hits them at my face. I gasp and he at laughs me.

"You did not just do that Kio Cyr," I laugh.

"Oh yeah I did!" He laughs with me.

We run all over the park getting on every ride ever getting sick. We find a photo booth and take the cutest pictures ever. I take them and shove them in my pocket before he rips them or something.

Kio waits as two kids take pictures together then steals them fast and runs off with them. We're still laughing when we run out of breath and he drops them on the ground. As we're both tired we stop and go into an ice cream store.

"Why do you like boring vanilla?" I ask Kio.

"Why do you like gross chocolate?" he snaps back. I laugh as I try to come up with an answer.

"Because it's chocolaty," we both laugh when I respond.

"Is it?" he says squinting when he puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes, it is," I laugh and blush in reaction to his motion.

"Well this isn't," he laughs when he smashes his ice cream into my face. I gasp again and try to make an angry face but it gets covered by my laugh. I wipe it off my face and run after him as he runs out the store and goes to the ferris wheel.

I try to get the spot next to him and punch him in the chest as we both laugh. I wait for this amazing ride with Kio.

...

As the wheel moves slowly I look out to see the sun still setting. There's some gray clouds so it's probably gonna rain later.

"This is the view of a life time," I say to Kio.

"It is isn't it," he smiles looking down at me. I nod and laugh.

"I didn't know you were like this," I say but I mean to say that in my head.

"Like what...fun?"

"Yeah I guess," I respond.

"I get that a lot. I guess I'm full of surprises huh?" he primps.

"Yes sir," I laugh.

We look at each other again smiling and...fuck it.

I straddle my legs on top of him and grab his ice cream then throw it off the ferris wheel to the ground. He laughs but I cut him off by crashing my lips on his. We kiss passionately with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. When I pull away we give each other a look that I love. I feel a droplet on my head and look up. Out of nowhere it starts raining and we both start laughing with happiness.

The ferris wheel comes to a stop and grabs my hand and runs to his car. The whole time there we laugh and smile.

Full of surprises huh?