Chapter 42

Day 2 at ski trip -

I wake up to Natalie shaking my back to wake up. She points to my phone grabbing it for me.

go to the fruit bar and wait for me - kio

My text reads. She grabs my hands and sits in front of me on my bed.

"You know what Searra was saying yesterday? Well you can try to figure out today," she smiles. I shrug and go to my bags.

I pull out a thin whit long sleeve, over it I put on my puffy white jacket with black cuffs on the wrists. I throw on my basic black leggings and Balenciagas.

"I'm going to the slopes today, you coming?" I ask Natalie

"No, I think I'll stay in here for today. That is if you're accompanied of course," she says.

"I'm going with Kio," I sigh. She jumps off the bed clapping her hands. I laugh it off and text Kio back.

Natalie comes over to hug and we exchange goodbyes before I leave. This morning the hallways are full, kids everywhere trying to meet up with groups. There's tons of other halls but most of our class in on this floor. I go down to elevator to the lobby. There's tables for a fancy diner, a starbucks, a seating area, the food court, and the main lobby with a check in station and beautiful water designs.

When I go to the fruit bar in the front there's hundreds of students scattered. Most in groups. I look around for Kio but stop when I see a huge group of boys. All good looking and familiar faces, from the party. Oh no, is this my group?

I see Kio leaning on the counter. I walk over there and they stop their conversations just staring at me like I'm a ghost and moved some invisible shit. Kio gets off the counter and walks behind me.

"The princess is here," he says. They all dap me making me so exhausted. There's like 15 of them. Except the only good thing is they're all extremely hot and smell incredible. Kio continues to hold me while he continues his conversation. I just keep my head down texting Natalie.

They all laughs and it gets quiet, suddenly I feel all eyes on me. I look up to see a boy I recognize from the party, Quinton, checking me out.

"So tell us a little bit about you mystery girl," he says.

"Well my name is Emma. Hmm oh and I'm a registered sex offender," I reply. Natalie always makes that joke because when we went to the park I thought a 12 year old was a 15 year old and tried to hit on him. But I forgot these people aren't Natalie.
They all just stare at me weirdly. Whoops, my bad.

"I'm kidding, oh my god!" I laugh hysterically as they look at me as if I just slapped a police officer or something.

"Oh..." Quinton says looking at Kio giving him a disapproving look. Shit, I just want to sink into Kio's arm right now. Kio rolls his eyes and turns me to face him. He searches my neck area, oh.