Chapter 6

I left the door unlocked so he could just come in and and I would be waiting for him on the bed. I look at myself one more time in the mirror, the underwear I picked out makes my body stand out in all different kinds of ways. I look...sexg. I hear the door open and I go to bed and lay down.

"Emma?" I hear his voice call.
"In here babe," I reply back.

He comes in and he looks so handsome it makes my stomach shake a little. He eyes my robe and smiles. Once he's on the bed he lifts me up and caress' my cheek. He begins to kiss me softly but gets more aggressive into the kiss. He pulls away and takes off his shirt. His smooth body shows, I blush when he catches me staring. He pulls out a condom from his pocket and sets it on my dresser. My eyes widen and I jump off the bed.

   Nick notices my reaction and comes over to me slowly.

"Hey what happened are you okay?" he asks.
"Yes I just freaked out a little when I saw the um"
"Condom?"
"Yes, that," I stutter.

"Look babe we don't have to tonight. If you're not ready I get it, I'm totally fine with just watching a movie or something," he tells me calmly. I am ready it's just what if hurts? And how big is it? I push away my thoughts because I am ready, I know it.

"No. I am. I'm sure, please I've been waiting all week."
He smiles and leans in to kiss me.

We kiss for awhile until he looks at the robe and looks me for permission I nod. He quickly unties the bow at the front. Once the robe falls to the ground his eyes widen and butterflies fly straight to my core.

"Em, you look.." he begins to say.
"I know," I say and blush.

His large hand wraps around my neck and he begins to kiss right at my jaw and his grip tightens which makes me wince. He hit the damn hickey. He does it again and I pull back, pain clear in my face.

"What happened, did I do something?" he asks worriedly.
"No it's just my neck hurts a little," I say and rub at my neck taking off some of the makeup instantly regretting it.

He looks at my neck and narrows his eyes, shock immediately floods his face. He saw it. I ruined the night. He gives me a look like "who?" and "why?". I don't want to tell him anything but the thought of me lying to him makes my heart feel terrible pain.

"Emma is that?"
"Ye-s, I can explain. I promise, please just listen to me!" I start panicking and he backs up grabbing his shirt.
"Who Emma?" I don't answer and he gets louder, "WHO!" I have to tell him. I can't lie.

"Ki-o," I gag out my words, I'm crying and I can feel to many tears coming out.
He shakes his head in disbelief while he runs out of the room. I can't stop him once he's outside. I head back to my room sobbing and look in the mirror.

"How could he do this to me?"

You did it to yourself Emma. I remind myself.

...

   The next day is awful already as I wake up. I put on a short black crop top that has sleeves at my shoulders. I put on some ripped jeans with it and throw on a denim jacket but let it fall to my elbows. I put on my natural makeup like always but straighten my hair.

  I have to get a ride from Jessiny, my other best friend. I tell her all about last night but she seems to be focused on her own problems. When we get inside the school I decide to go to Nick's locker and see if I can maybe talk to him but I hear hollering and loud punching sounds.

   I run over quickly and see Nick all bloody lying on the floor but still conscious. When I bring my eyes up Kio is getting pulled off the ground and locks eyes with me. He wipes off some blood from his mouth and eyes in the hottest way possible.

  Wait. Did Kio and Nick get in a fight? And could it possibly be about...me?