Chapter 50

When I enter the house all heard is blasting music. The main entry of his house is completely empty except for the lounge room downstairs where I hear the music and loud laughter. Considering the door was unlocked I'm guessing they were expecting more people. 

I stop at a bathroom on the main floor undoing my braids. I put gloss on my lips taking one more look at myself in the mirror, I look hot. I make my way downstairs hearing the bass even louder. I open the door to Kio, Quinton, Jacob, 10 other guys, Mandy, Bella, Chloe, and Searra. They all have cans of liquor with them as they converse. It's a huge space so I'm not surprised they haven't seen me. As I observe a boy comes up to me. Jaxson Pierce.

Last year him and Eseta had history. They met at gym and both took a liking to each other. They talked everyday, made out everyday, loved everyday, that was until...Kio. He started hanging out with his group and became a totally different person. 

"Can I help you?" he asks with a smirk.

"Um where's Kio?" He nods and points to the corner of the room. Mandy, Jacob, Quinton, Jaden, and Troy are in a group with him.

"My room is upstairs if you're looking for some fun," he slurs. It's not even night yet.

"Um actually no I'm good,  I just need to talk to Kio," I say with a small smile, "then I shall take you," he says grabbing my hand.

He leads me over to the group then lets me go when we're within a few feet of them. I take one more deep breath then walk over to him slowly as he catches my gaze. They make room for me and immediately my fist connects with his face. The punch swings his head to the side and small smirk comes when he rubs over it.

"You think you're cool Kio? Does having sex make you look cool? Hm to me it just makes you look like a slut, the slut you are. You need fucking pussy to survive! Because your weak ass can't survive on your own!" I yell in his face and swing my leg to the buttons on his pants, causing him to fall over.

I kneel down to face taking his jaw in my hands then punch him again in the nose, by now he's already red. While the others laugh around me in excitement, a few seconds later I feel my hair pulled up and my head smacked against the wall. My head is kept against the wall by a hand around my neck. When my eyes clear up Mandy comes into my view in front of me.

"Don't throw a fit because you're a whore that can't be loyal and has to get excitement out of Kio!" she yells in my face, her hot breath creating rage in me. I knee her in the stomach making her back up.

"What was that Mandy? Sorry, I don't speak slut," I say, everyone brings their fists to their mouths with oo's.

I flip my hair and straighten out my back then leave the room. I feel proud, but more will come for him.

...

I stare at the piece of paper in front of me, still no red. I'm past two weeks of my period. Wait, when I had sex with Nick he took a condom from his dresser and put it on in front of me. When Kio got up from the bed he just took his pants off and came back on the bed.

This can't mean--no.

Authors Note:

Dun dun dun...! I'm not gonna write anything too long but I need y'all to do me a huge favor. My friend Jaxson wanted a lil feature in the book so I gave him one but he would really appreciate it if you followed him.

His ig: 210.jaxsonn

His sc: loljaxson

Thank you, love u lots. Talk soon bitchezz ;)))