Chapter 51

"So you think you're pregnant?"

"I mean it could be a possibility right?"

"Well that could be a lot of things, but aw there's gonna be little Kio's!" I lift my dangling head and see Tayden smiling.

"Tayden, now is not the time please," I tell him.

Tayden, my only close boy friend. Also the only person I've told about this. Pregnancy is a possibility but I've been on the pill ever since freshman year, not saying it always works but I can't be pregnant.

"Well, there's only one way to find out hun," he tells me passing a cardboard box my way.

"I'll be back," I smile.

Once I'm done Tayden and I sit on the bed and wait 15 minutes, when the timer goes off we go to the stick and close our eyes.

"1, 2, 3.." he says.

Negative.

"Oh thank god," I breathe. I gasp and he puts his arm around my shoulder squeezing me.

"Well you got saved bestie!" he claps.

I smile and throw everything away, if my mom even thinks I got pregnant, she'd kill me. She had me when she was 19 and always tells me not to get pregnant when I'm young.

...

After Tayden leaves I make myself macaroni and thankfully end up avoiding Josh. Today Sarah was going to help me find out out which column I was on. I don't really care anymore, it won't change the fact that everybody has already seen me. I've logged out of all my social media accounts but that doesn't stop all the texts. Some is hateful, some is caring, and some are nasty pervs.

Lauryn is going to be picking me up today so we can go to the mall so I go upstairs to get ready. Lauryn and I met in the sixth grade and we've been best friends ever since. She also used to date Eseta's ex so I can't hang out with her that much due to the fact that my whole friend group is surrounded around her.

I change into a white tube top with a short plaid grey skirt. I put my hair in a half up half down style and go downstairs. I take a blue cardigan sweater and let it fall to my shoulders along with my white sneakers.

I hear Lauryn's car outside and leave.

Taking an Urban Outfitters scrunchie pack, I put it in my bag. The snow today is light but it's nice, but what catches my attention is the stupid bitch herself. She comes in with Searra but when she sees me a smile comes up on her face, it's that same devilish smile.

"Oh hey Emma!" she says with a fake smile.

I roll my eyes at her and walk away. But a thought comes to my mind and I go back to her.

"Tell me everything," I sigh.

"Hm?"

"It was revenge, revenge for what? What column was it?" I ask.

She laughs lightly before answering, "let's go on a walk shall we?" she smiles. I take a breath and nod.

We walk through the lanes of shops, creeks filled with snow. She stops at an area close to the open paths of snow.

"So, what do you want to know?"

"Well I talked to Sarah about it, she said it's usually a form of punishment..like vengeance. She also mentioned about the three columns. I mean I don't think it was the third because nobody else was in competition with him," I sigh.

"Well once upon a time Emma," she says continuing to the walk on the white lit trees of snow, "in sixth grade the night party was created."

"Nick and Kio were at the first night party when they kissed. Oh, and by they I mean Kio and Nancy. Nancy was Nick's childhood love since kindergarten. Nick and Kio didn't know each other well but it triggered Nick. So Nick did the only thing he could do, revenge. Mrs. Austin knew about Kio's father. He was worth millions due to laundering and helping every cartel out. So Nick got Mrs. Austin to expose him and they lost millions. Although,  they never sent him away, Kio's dad became a train wreck. Always at the bars high. So Kio got revenge," she explains. Why would Nick do all that for some love.

"Okay so...what column?" I ask taking in all the information.

"Well Em, even though they both went beyond, Nick still has more even beyond secrets," she smiles, "come on use that little brain of yours."

"Mandy, what are you implying..?" I ask trying not to think of what I am already thinking.

As the question tumbles out of my mouth, a message from Sarah pops up ;

Sarah 💕 - It was column 3 :/

Oh my god.

"Mandy who was he in competition with?"

"Think about it, the day after Nick found out about the cheating. He came to us, he wanted to get his revenge. So Kio hooked him up. Column three- break the heart, post the video, and beat your opponent. Hm, too bad Kio beat him, am I right?" she laughs.

Just then that's when the feeling hit me once again. Hell.