The bully

"You actually play Tekken and KOF?" I asked her and she nodded. "Who are your favourite characters?"
"Nina and Kazuya from Tekken and Ash Crimson from King Of Fighters," she said. "I like Kyo and Iori too. Who are yours?"
I'm not surprised that she likes Ash, since her name is literally Ash too.
"I like Nina and Kazuya too," I said. "In King Of Fighters, I like Kula. My second fav is K' the cool guy. But yeah, I like Iori and Kyo too."
"Yeah, they're pretty powerful, aren't they?" she said and I nodded, while eating the sandwich and she continued. "Do you play Street Fighter?"
"Not really," I said. "I have it on my PSP, but I can't really get the hang of it. My favourite character is Chun-Li though."
"I prefer Akuma," said Ash. "He's really powerful."
I nodded at her and continued eating. She didn't eat yet, just stared at something at her phone. This was the most secluded corner of the cafeteria. It was literally in the corner, far away from everyone else, even the sinks and the rubbish bin.
I was already done with my sandwiches and Ash hadn't even started with her hash browns. I packed up my lunch bag and stood up.
"Well, I'm done," I said. "I'm gonna go to the library. You wanna come with me? I'll wait for you to finish eating."
"It's okay," she said. "You go ahead first. I'll come after eating."
"Okay," I said and walked off after waving at her. "See you later."
I looked back and saw Ash taking off her mask. I could only see her hair because her back was facing the entrance of the cafeteria. I just shrugged and went to the school library to read my book. When I said my book, I mean my book, as in the book I wrote online. I was reading it when Ash arrived. I waved at her and she came to the table that I was sitting. That was fast, considering that she only started eating after I left.
"Hi Ash," I said. "You ate fast."
"I'm a fast eater," said Ash. "I eat really quickly."
"So what's your favourite song in Tekken?" I asked her. "And which Tekken games did you play?"
"My favourite song in the Tekken series is Antares," she said. "I played Tekken 5 DR and Tekken 6."
Wait so if she played Tekken 5 DR, does that mean she had the PSP too? Does she like Snow Castle?
"Do you have a PSP too?" I asked her excitedly and she nodded. "Really? You still have a PSP?"
"Yes I do," she said. "I still play it sometimes. I prefer the PSP because it's very compact and easy to carry around."
"Oh my gosh, same!" I exclaimed and that caused the nearby librarian to shush me. I smiled awkwardly and started speaking in a softer voice. "I still have mine too! Do you like Snow Castle?"
"Yes it's one of my favourites," she said. "But I like Antares better because it's more gothic."
"Wait if you played Tekken 5 DR, how do you know Antares?" I asked, confused. "Antares isn't on the PSP version of Tekken 5..."
"I know the song because I explored Tekken music," she said. "I heard it and I liked it so I downloaded it."
"I see," I said, nodding slowly. "I like Antares too, but I like Snow Castle better."
We were talking about Tekken music and didn't realise the library was gonna close. One of the librarians came to us and told us that the library was closing because recess was almost over. We both got up and went outside and I retrieved my lunch bag from the shelf next to the library entrance. We were not allowed to bring any bags inside the library so the school prepared a shelf outside the library for us to leave our stuff.
"You wanna go to the toilet?" I asked Ash and she nodded. "We still have ten minutes left till recess is over."
So we went to the toilet that was downstairs. It was one of the cleanest toilets in the school. We went into the stalls after leaving our stuff outside. I came out first after using the toilet. The bathroom was deserted. I stood in front of the mirror and was washing my hands and fixing myself up when suddenly Daniel, the bully from our class, walked in. Wait this is the girls' room. What is he doing here?
"Excuse me, but this is the girls' room," I said, turning around to face the door. "Can't you read the sign?"
"Oh I'm sorry," said the bully, sarcastically. "I couldn't read! That's why I couldn't write the best essay!"
Is he mocking me just because me and Ash wrote a really good essay. Seriously though, bullies have weird reasons to pick on people...
"Well, I don't care," I said, putting on a brave face. "This is the girls' room so just get out of here, unless you're a girl."
"What are you gonna do if I don't get out, huh?" he said, walking quickly towards me and I backed away in fright until I hit the sink. "Are you gonna write an essay on how bad I am and give it to Miss Smith or something?"
He kept coming towards me threateningly, and he was just inches away from me. I crossed my arms in front of me to defend myself. Just then, one of the bathroom doors opened and Ash came out, with a cold expression in her eyes. Daniel saw her and quickly ran out of the door.
"Hey, are you okay?" asked Ash, walking towards the sink next to me. "I heard everything from the bathroom."
"Yeah I am," I said. "He's a jerk."
"Yeah and a coward too," said Ash, washing her hands. "Is he really that scared of me?"
"Well everyone are," I said with a laugh. "I mean, besides me, of course."
Her eyes squinted a bit and she gave a little chuckle. We left the bathroom together and headed back to class. I sat myself on my desk and Lea wasn't back from recess yet. I looked over at the other end of the class and saw Ash looking at something on her phone with earphones in her ears. She's a real mystery, that's all I can say. She seems like a good person once you start talking to her, but if you see her just like this, from the outside, she seems to be a really scary person, especially because of her icy pale blue eyes.