Finally Saturday!

Finally, it was Saturday. No one waking me up so early in the morning, good sleep, free time and best of all, no school. I woke up and saw the time on my phone. It was nine. I got up went down lazily to get breakfast after brushing my teeth. I went down and passed my parents who were watching tv in the living room.
"Breakfast is in the cloche," said mom. "Just eat."
I nodded and went over to the kitchen and opened the large cloche to find that mom made french toast for breakfast.
They looked delicious. There were only four left, so I'm guessing mom and dad have already had their breakfast and I'm the last to wake up. So I took the whole plate of it and sat on one of the barstool at the kitchen island and ate my breakfast while browsing through my phone. I had a bunch of messages from our 'emo' friend.
7.30 Ash: Oi
7.30 Ash: Not awake yet?
7.30 Ash: I thought u said U're not a vampire bat
7.35 Ash: Wake up u sleepy head!
7.40 Ash: Guess you're not gonna wake up then...
8.00 Ash: Well, I'll be waiting

This girl literally spammed me

This girl literally spammed me. She even sent me a meme. How early did she wake up? Why does she wake up so early during the weekends? She must be an early bird, I think...
I decided to reply to her. I just sent her a laughing emoji. She immediately came online.
Me: 😂😂
Ash: Just woke up?
Ash: So late...
Me: Don't disturb
Me: Having breakfast
And with that, I just silenced my phone and put it away. What? I cannot let anything interrupt my precious breakfast. I decided to reply to her after my meal.
As soon as I was done putting the plate in the dish in the dishwasher, I started seeing what our friend replied while walking out of the kitchen.
Ash: Okay then
Ash: I won't disturb
Yeah she's a decent person. She knows manners. Before this, some of my friends would still spam me despite being told that I was eating.
I went over to the living room and sat on the sofa while texting Ash.
Me: Okay I'm done
Ash: What r ya gonna do later?
Me: My fam has plans
Ash: Same lol
Me: Spy plans huh?
Ash: Nah
Ash: Family plans
Ash: Outing
Me: Nice
"Who are you texting?" asked mom, suddenly. "Ashlianna?"
"Yep," I said, putting away my phone. "What're y'all guys watching?"
"Movie," said mom. "It's been a while since they played this movie in tv."
We were watching the movie and I soon found it boring. So I took my tablet and ended up playing KOF All Star instead. The movie was over and dad turned the tv off and started to discuss about the day's activities.
"So where do you wanna go today?" asked dad. "Wanna go for a movie?"
"Sure!" exclaimed mom and I in unison.
"What movies are playing in the cinema?" asked mom. "Anything funny?"
"Let me see," said dad, browsing through his phone. "There's Abyss of Time, Inner Shrine, KDD-0063, Wish I had An Angel, Groove On, A Light That Never Comes, and... Snow Castle."
He wasn't looking at the list of movies showing in the theatre. He was reading my playlist! Seriously?
"That's a lot of movies," said mom. "But what's KDD-0063 about? Is it a detective movie? And Snow Castle? Poppy, is your song that famous until it became a movie?"
"Mom, he's not reading the list of movies," I said, annoyed. "He was reading my music playlist..."
Mom and dad burst out laughing, I was kinda annoyed, but yeah, I started laughing too.
"Okay, okay, here's the list of movies," said dad. "A Fist for a Fist? Then there's Dancing Fate. And then there's My Dear Fallen Angel."
He was still reading down my playlist, wasn't he? Well...
"That's still my playlist..." I said, annoyed. "Come on, tell us the movies already."
"Hey that was the list of movies," said dad and showed us his phone. "See for yourself."
I read through it and he was right. There were movies with those names...
"This is surprising," I said. "Anyway, so what movie should we watch?"
"My Dear Fallen Angel," said mom. "It sounds like a thrilling movie."
"It is," said dad. "It's a horror thriller film. A Fist for a Fist is a family vengeance movie and Dancing Fate is a musical. All of them have good reviews."
"Can we watch the first one?" I asked. "I wanna see A Fist for a Fist!"
"But I wanna watch My Dear Fallen Angel!" protested mom. "A Fist for a Fist sounds a little too boring for me."
"Why don't we watch both movies?" asked dad, solving the problem. "It would be fun, don't you think?"
"Sureeee!" exclaimed both mom and I in unison again.
"Then it's settled," said dad. "We have a two hour break between the movies. Is that okay?"
"Of course it is," I said. "That's enough time for us to go walking around the mall."
We went to our rooms and got ready for the outing. I wore a nice outfit because in the mall where the theatre was in, I always see at least one of my schoolmates roaming around there because it was the local hangout spot of my town. It kinda annoys me sometimes. So I dressed up nice, and headed out with my parents.
We drove there and parked in the parking lot, right next to the elevator. We got in and rode to the theatre floor. We had like fifteen minutes left, so we had enough time to go to the toilet and buy popcorn and drinks. We went to the theatre that our movie was in and the ads started playing. The movie eventually started playing after a few minutes.
Our first movie was A Fist for a Fist. It was a good movie and it had a happy ending. The movie was touching too. Then, we came out and decided to have some lunch.
We went to a fast food restaurant and ordered burgers and fries together with drinks for each person. The food was good, and it was my favourite fast food chain. I was suddenly startled by something.