Discussion

Penelope POV
So glad that Linda's finally found. Now there's only one thing left, who kidnapped her? There must be something that can help us!
I don't know why, but I'm really eager to find the culprit. There must be a missing clue.
The next day, I called a meeting with Daniel and Ash at my place. But, Daniel was too lazy, so he called us there instead. Well, I don't mind going to that amazing mansion of his! I suggested that we call Linda, Bobby and Anthony too. They might have some clues too.
My parents were at work so I just took a taxi to his place. The others were already there. Daniel led us to the meeting room in his house.
"Seriously, why do you have a meeting room in your house?" Ash asked. "But anyway, it's good."
"Do they serve drinks here?" Bobby asked. "I'm thirsty..."
"Of course there is!" Daniel said and immediately called for a butler to serve us drinks and snacks. We should come here more often...
"So what is it that you wanted to discuss, Penelope?" Linda asked.
"So basically, we need more clues," I said. "We need more clues about the kidnapper. Do you have any other clues? Anything at all?"
"Well..." said Anthony. "I'm not really sure..."
"Come on, think!" Ash said. "There must be something that you missed!"
We were waiting eagerly for a response when...
"I think I have one," said Linda suddenly. "There's always some random car parked in front of our school. Every morning. Did you realise, Tony?"
Anthony thought for a moment. A very long moment. Then suddenly he gave a gasp.
"Yes I've seen those cars!" Anthony said. "I always came late and I would pass a car, different cars everyday on the same spot, before entering the gate. There was always one guy inside the car. The car was always a different car daily, but the passenger was always the same."
"Really?" Linda asked. "Urgh that's so creepy! What's he doing in front of our school like that?"
"I don't know," Anthony said. "But I can always feel his eyes on me. Only on me..."
"I sometimes felt that too," said Linda.
"So looks like he's our guy then," said Daniel. "What does he look like?"
They both tried to describe him as much as they could. From what they told, it was obvious that they didn't have a clue as to what he looked like.
"Wait wait," said Bobby. "Can you guys like draw what he looks like or something ?"
"Can a stick figure help?" Linda asked. "Rob, you know I can't draw right..."
"Yeah but I can," said Anthony. "Does anyone have paper?"
"Dude, there's a notepad right in front of you," said Daniel. "And there's a pencil too, and an eraser. Just use that..."
"Okay okay," said Anthony and started drawing. He was actually good at drawing. The drawing was very detailed too...
"Now why does he look like that 'incognito mode' icon?" I said. "I mean, really, he looks exactly like it, only it's a real person..."
"Yeah that's the thing," said Anthony. "And the cars always had darker tints than other cars."
"He must've came in taxies," said Ash. "You said he comes in different cars everyday right?"
"Yeah," said Linda. "Always different cars."
"But it's kinda a dead end now," said Bobby. "We don't really know what he looks like, he doesn't use his own car, we don't know what he's doing..."
"Calm down, Bobby," I said. "There must be another way..."
"Anthony," Linda said suddenly. "Are you the one that sent me those flowers for Valentine's Day?"
"No but I'm the one who made the note," said Anthony. "The flower came in the mail, asking me to give it to you. It came in school mail by the way."
"Whoever that person was, I definitely knew them," said Linda. "Because only the people whom I know knows the fact that carnations and camellias are my favourite. Who could it be?"
"Well we can't possibly go and list down all the people you know," Daniel said dolefully. "So I guess it is a dead end for now..."
"Only for now," said Ash, confidently. "We'll soon find out who it is."
"Yes we will," I said. "Anyway, are you ready for school next week?"
"I hope..." said Linda. "I'd probably be in the lower form, since I kinda skipped two years of school..."
"That would be so weird!" Bobby said. "I'm younger than you, and I'm in a higher form, while you're older and you're in the lower form..."
"Extremely weird," said Linda. "But it's all for the best, I guess."
"You might get promoted early," Bobby said, comfortingly. "Maybe they'll assess you first, to see if you're eligible to enter our grade?"
"I hope so," said Linda. "In that case, can I borrow your books to study, and also have a study session with all of you?"
"SUREYOUCAN," I said, like how Ryu and Ken say Shoryuken in Street Fighter. "Sorry, I just had to do it..."
They all started laughing at what I just said, especially because I just uppercutted the air .
"Of course you can," Ash said. "We'll just come over!"
"Thanks a lot guys," Linda said gratefully. "This means a lot."
So we soon went home when we found out that there's nothing left for us to do.
The next day, Linda and her parents went to our school to register her in. They had to do lots of explaining to our principle and when they were back home, Linda and Bobby complained their heart out in our group chat.
Linda: They asked sooo many pesky questions!
Bobby: Yeah
Bobby: They asked y she was kidnapped
Linda: As if I knew y those idiots kidnapped me...
Ash: Poor Linda...
Me: Yeah our principle is a bit of a nutcase...
Daniel: Nope
Daniel: He's a lot of a nutcase
Daniel: He'd complain about nonsensical issues during assemblies
Daniel: Instead if the stuff that actually counts...
Ash: Yep
Ash: Even when I wanted to enroll this year
Ash: He was like
Ash: WHAT'S THE REASON FOR YOU TO TRANSFER between SCHOOLS?!
Ash: He looked as if he was gonna eat us...
Ash: Like seriously...

Ash: This is what he looks like when he's mad

Me: Yeah I can imagine...
Me: N I can't stop laughing lol
Daniel: Don't worry
Daniel: I heard he's retiring soon
Linda: OMG really?
Daniel: Yep
Ash: Yasss
Me: How come I didn't know?
Daniel: I have no idea...
The texts were so funny that I had to put my phone down just so I could laugh. I laughed so loud that even my mom heard me from her room...
"Poppy, what are you doing?" She asked. "We can hear you from our room..."
"Sorry about that, mom," I said. "I just watched something funny..."
"Okay then," said mom and left the room with a smile.
Phew that was a close one. Trying to think up a reason was the hardest...
There was only a few days left for school holidays to end. Well... all good things must come to an end right?
But this break was the MOST eventful school break that I've ever had! But it was fun nonetheless.