Discussion at Bobby's

So we went to Bobby's place and sat around on the floor in his room and started discussing the project.
"Wait so first we need one of those dynamite things right?" Daniel asked much to our confusion. "That thing generates kinetic energy or something right?"
"I think you mean dynamo," said Ash, annoyed. "Seriously, Daniel?"
"Oh yeah sorry about that," said Daniel. "Okay so where do we get one of those dynamo things?"
"At the workshop, duh!" I said. "You don't expect to walk into a sweet shop and ask for dynamo right?"
"Yeah whatever," said Daniel. "What about the wind turbine? How do we make that?"
"We can use acetates and cardboard for it," said Bobby. "We can use wooden skewers and some popsicle sticks too."
"Good idea," said Ash. "Do you have glue guns? If you don't, I'll bring one."
"I do," said Bobby. "But only one. We need more than that."
"I have one too," I said. "I think we can each bring one."
"Glue guns suck," said Daniel, folding his arms. "It's better if we use one of those really strong super glue."
"Oh yeah?" Ash said. "Why don't you bring that? I don't even know which glue are you talking about..."
"Fine," said Daniel. "I'll supply them."
"Great," I said. "I feel like we should go craft supplies shopping too."
"Yeah," said Ash. "Daniel, when are you going shopping for the glue? We should go together."
"Tomorrow maybe?" Daniel said, thinking. "Yeah tomorrow. You guys are free right?"
"Yeah," all three of us said.
"Tomorrow it is then," said Bobby. "After that we come straight here."
Just then, Bobby's room door opened and his mother came in with a tray of snacks and juice.
"I thought that you would like some of my homemade cookies, some almond bars and my signature brownies," said his mother, laying the tray in front of us. "I also prepared some lemonade to wash it down. Enjoy!"
"Thanks mom!" Bobby said, smiling at his mother. "I was getting a little hungry actually."
"Thanks Mrs Davis!" We all said in unison.
She smiled and walked out of the room.
"I think we should come here more often," I said, eating on of the almond bars. "I can get used to this."
"Yeah same," said Daniel. "But nothing beats my mom's cooking. She's the one that made all the food served at the Halloween party."
"Really?" Ash asked, reaching for a cookie. "Yeah they were good."
"Alright now," said Bobby, brushing the crumbs off his hands and clothes. "Now we should have a sketch of what our turbine looks like."
He went to his desk and grabbed a fresh sheet of paper. He sat down on his chair and started drawing. Ash pulled a chair and went closer to him while I stood behind his chair. Daniel was sitting on Bobby's bed while drinking his glass of lemonade. He occasionally came and gave us some suggestions.
Bobby was drawing it out and he was actually good at drawing. Soon, we had a rough picture of what it would look like.
"Okay tomorrow we'll go craft supplies shopping," said Bobby, holding up the paper. "We can go and buy them at Do it Yourself. I've seen dynamos sold there too."
"Great," said Daniel. "I'll pick you guys up. We can go together."
"You can drive?" I asked, surprised. "You already learned?"
"Yep," said Daniel. "I learned to drive right after my birthday."
"Swell..." said Ash. "I really wanna get a ride in your Jaguar XE."
"You have a Jaguar XE?!" Bobby asked in surprise. "Woowwww! Can I come too?"
"Sure," said Daniel. "You're the one who made the sketch, so you're the one that knows what we need and where it goes."
"Yesss!" Bobby said in glee. "I'll list out what we need."
He took out a notebook and started listing the stuff out. I saw that there was a picture of Bobby and his sister on his desk. By the way, where is she? I wanted to see her, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.
"Bobby, where is your sister?" I asked, and Bobby's face turned sad. "I haven't seen her. Is she in her room?"
"No..." said Bobby. 'She's... she's gone."
"What?" Ash asked, surprised. "Gone where? Shopping? To boarding school?"
"No," said Bobby, shaking his head. "Gone. We don't know where. She went missing two years ago. She went out, saying that she's just going out with her friends and never returned again."
"Oh my gosh..." I said. "Did you guys search for her? Did you report her disappearance to the police?"
"Yes we did," said Bobby. "It was all over the news too. Don't you guys remember? Lindsey Davis? Age fourteen?"
"Yes!" Daniel suddenly exclaimed. "I remember! She was in the news. And in the newspapers too! Our school even had a speech about her. Remember, Penelope?"
"Yes I do," I said, remembering. "My parents were worried too, and asked me to be extra safe."
"Yes I remember too," said Ash. "My parents were the ones who handled the case. They found a few leads, and it all led to dead ends."
"Wait your parents are police officers?" Bobby asked suddenly.
"Yes," said Ash. "They're police detectives. They tried really hard to investigate, and it was soon a dead end. It became a cold case."
"Wow..." said Bobby. "Please, we would do anything to have her back. Please..."
"I don't know where to start," said Ash. "Wait... where's her room? Can I see it?"
"Sure," said Bobby, getting out of his chair. "It's right next to mine. I would sometimes go there and wish for her to come back."
"Come on then," said Ash. "Let's check her room!"
"Well what about the snacks?" Daniel said suddenly. "We can't just leave them behind!"
We ignored him and rushed out of the room into the hallway. Bobby led us to the room next to his. We went in and it was obviously a girl's room. The walls were pink and the bed was pink too. There was a study table on the right hand side and Ash ran to it. She tied her hair up and started searching it.
"I can't believe that you guys just left me behind," said Daniel, entering with the tray of snacks and juice. "You guys didn't even drink your lemonade! What a waste..."
"Thanks for reminding us," I said and got myself a glass of lemonade from the tray. "I'll have one now."
"What's she doing?" Daniel asked, pointing to Ash. "Why is she rummaging in that desk?"
"She's looking for clues," I said. "Clues about Linda's disappearances."
"There's no use, Ash," said Bobby. "We searched the whole thing thoroughly. There's nothing that can lead us to her."
"There's no harm in double checking right?" Ash said, rolling up her sleeves. "Wait I should take off this hoodie."
She took it off and tied it to her waist. She started opening the drawers and started searching it thoroughly. There was a notebook inside it and Ash just flipped through it. It seems that it wasn't important so she just put it away.