Surveillance footages

Ash POV
The weekend finally came and I convinced my parents to ask for the surveillance footages from the cafe. They agreed and we went.
Bobby and Penelope came too. We went in and mom showed her ID and asked for the footages. Without hesitation, they allowed. We watched together what happened on the 2nd of June 2018.
"That's Lindsey!" Bobby exclaimed, pointing at the screen as she approached with Anthony. "That's her!"
She looked confused when Anthony brought her to the back alley. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a black Toyota Alphard stopped, blocking the back alley. Four masked guys hopped out and dragged Linda in. One of them handed Anthony a bundle of cash as stood there, dumbfounded. The vehicle drove away and Anthony walked out, staring at the bundle of cash in his hand.
"Oh Lindsey..." said Bobby, worried. "Where did they take you?"
"Don't worry Bobby," I said. "Can we zoom in to see the number plate?"
"Yes hold on a second," said the security guard while rewinding the footage. He paused when the back of the vehicle could be seen. He zoomed in and the number plate could be seen clearly.
"Note that number!" Bobby shouted as I wrote down the number. "Can we trace it?"
"Yes we can," said Mom. "Come on, lets go home now."
We went back to my house and dad opened his laptop to access the number plate data.
"The car belongs to a rental agency," said Dad in dismay. "But we could go and ask about it."
So that's what we did. We went there and they said that the car was rented by some man named Flint Stone. The name itself shows that the man was a rogue...
"Where does this man live?" Dad asked. "We need to capture him!"
They gave us the address and we went there with police force. Mom and dad reopened the case when we found out that there's more to it than just Linda vanishing.
"There's definitely something plotted against her," mom said. "They targeted her, and her only. There's something else to it."
"Yes," I said. "They only sent the letters to her."
We went to this Flint person's house. Mom and dad strictly told us to stay in the car, but obviously, we wanted to know! But we couldn't, because dad asked his best friend to watch over us.
Well... I guess we have no choice but to just sit here. I knew his friend very well. So I decided to convince him to try and let us go and see too.
"I'll try and persuade our friend," I told the others. "We're pretty close, so I guess it's possible."
"Oh please, do try," said Bobby, eagerly. "I really wanna know what they're doing."
I rolled down the window and asked.
"Oh come on, uncle Gary," I said. "Pleaaaaseee? Can we see what's going on?"
"Fine," said Uncle Gary. "It looks as if the excitement has dies down a bit. It should be safe enough."
"Yes!" I said triumphantly. "Come on, guys, lets go."
We went out of the car and Uncle Gary took us into Flint's house. Mom and dad were interrogating Flint. He was an unpleasant fellow. It was so obvious that he had been doing bad things.
"Why did you kidnap Lindsey Davis?" Mom asked sternly, not noticing that we were already there. "What was your motive?"
"A mysterious guy hired me," said Flint. "He lavishly paid me for kidnapping her."
"What did you do to her?" Dad asked. "Where did you take her?"
"The boss made me kidnap her and hand her over to him," said Flint. "He was a whole state away."
"Where was this?" Mom asked. "Where did you give Lindsey to him?"
"At Callington Road," said Flint. "It's about 200 kilometres away towards south."
"That's really far away!" I said suddenly, much to the surprise of mom and dad. "Can we go and see?.
"Ashley!" Mom shouted. "I thought I asked you to stay in the car?"
"Gary..." said Dad. "Why did you bring them?"
"They insisted, Joe," said Uncle Gary. "So I just brought them, because it looked safe."
"Fine..." said Mom, and them turned to Flint. "Now you, tell us the exact location. If you do, your punishment may be lessened."
He told the location and the police officers dragged him away into the van. They arrested him.
"We're getting somewhere," said Dad. "Now, we need to see if there were any cameras in that road."
"We're getting close, Bobby," Penelope said. "It won't be long before we find her."
We had some lunch and returned home. We relaxed for the day as it was getting rather late.
The next day, we went to see mom's friend, Officer Charlotte Johnson, mom's good friend. My parents had access because they were working on this case and they had already been granted permission for it. But we had to go and see one of mom's friends go gain access to it because she was the head of the security department or something.
So we went and saw mom's friend and she opened the database and searched for the date that Linda was abducted. There was a van waiting by the side of the road. The Alphard drove up and stopped next to it. Flint carried Linda out and put her inside the other van. She was definitely unconscious. They had probably drugged her.
The man closed the door and drove off. We followed the car using the cameras and found that it drove for hours before driving to a run down warehouse.
"So that's where they kept her," said Mom. "We have to search that place."
"Wait let's see more of the footages," said Dad.
He saw the next day, and the day after. Linda was then dragged out. They moved her to a different place. This time, they drove for hours and hours before finally stopping at a place that looked like a farm. This place was in the middle of no where, and some of the cameras weren't even maintained. But luckily, we still managed to see where Linda was.
We saw the footages of that place for the next few days and we could see someone leaving the place, with what looked like food. We fast forwarded, and then we saw something really surprising.
It was night. Someone with long hair suddenly rushed out and ran along road.
"Wait is that Linda?" I asked, leaning closer to the screen. "She escaped!"
She ran out and kept running. She stopped for a breath of air and continued. She ran and then fainted because she had been running for like an hour.
The sun had risen and there was a slight drizzle of rain. She got up weakly and started walking. She walked for a few minutes before a muddy jeep was driving up the road. She tried to call for help, but the jeep driver didn't have enough time to hit the brakes. The jeep hit her and knocked her out. A woman and a man ran out to help her. They carried her into the jeep.
"Wait, zoom in on the jeep," said Dad, and mom's friend obeyed. "Clare, note that number plate."
Mom nodded and quickly wrote down the car number.
After that, the car turned into a dirt road that had no cameras. We all groaned when we saw that.
"It's okay, we have their car number," said Dad. "We can know where they live."
"Tomorrow, we'll go and see," said mom. "You can come too, since it's school holidays for you."
"Oh yeah I almost forgot about it," I said. "Okay, we'll go."
I texted the others and they said they'll come. Anthony said he'll come too because he felt horrible for what he had done to Linda. We were supposed to go with police officers just in case it might be really dangerous...