In the farm

Penelope POV
The door opened. A man wearing a flannel shirt with a pair of denim overalls stood there. He looked at us questioningly.
"Can I help you?" He asked us.
"Yes," said Mr Reynolds and took out a photo of Linda. "Have you sen this girl before? She was last seen getting hit by your jeep."
He looked at the photo and nodded.
"Yes I have," said the farmer. "After two years, you finally came for her!"
"Do you know where she is?" Ash's mother asked. "She has been missing for more than two years."
"Yes I do," said the man. "She's out for a while, on the farm. Why don't you come in first?"
We all went in and waited. The police officers waited outside. A woman, the man's wife, gave us some water as we waited.
After about ten minutes of waiting, the front door opened, and a girl came in. It was Linda. She had her hair tied in two long plaits and she was wearing a red flannel shirt with a pair of overalls. She looked like a farmer!
"Mom, why are there police guys outside?" Linda asked, confused. "And who are these people?"
"They came for you, Linda," said the woman. "They're looking for you."
Linda looked confused, and surprised. She walked over to Bobby.
"You look familiar," said Linda. "But I can't remember. I can't remember anything that happened two years ago, besides my name..."
"Lindsey, I'm your brother!" Bobby said, hugging her. "I've missed you so much! It's me, Robin!"
"Robin..." said Linda. "Yes, I remember knowing someone named Robin."
"I think we should go outside," said the farm man. "This place seems a bit too small for all of us here, and it's getting stuffy."
We went outside, to the backyard and sat there. There were lots of benches there, enough for all of us. We sat around and there was a lot of space in the middle.
"So..." said Linda. "How come you only came after two years?"
"There weren't enough evidence and soon the case went cold," said Mr Reynolds. "Ashley and Penelope went to your house and decided to investigate. They found your secret diary."
"My diary?" Linda asked. "Can I see it?"
Ash rummaged in her backpack and pulled it out. She gave it to Linda. Linda opened it and started reading it. After that, she went to the last written page and read it.
Suddenly she held her head for a while and sat down on one of the benches. Bobby ran to her.
"My head..." she said, gripping her head. "Urgh......"
"Don't worry Lindsey," said Bobby. "You're gonna be okay..."
"Robin..." said Linda. "It's all coming back now. I can remember!"
"Lindsey!" Bobby exclaimed and hugged Linda, who hugged back. "I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too, Robin," said Linda, with tears in her eyes. "How have you been doing?"
"We're doing fine," said Bobby. "But it isn't the same without you..."
"Where's mom and dad?" Linda. "I don't see them here..."
She started searching for them, and then spotted Anthony. Her face turned angry. She started shouting at him.
"You!" Linda shouted. "You're the one who started all of this! What is your problem, huh?!"
She suddenly kicked him. What she did looked a lot like a break dancing move. After that she gave him a kick that also looked like she was breakdancing. Oh yeah, I almost forgot that she learned Capoeira.
Ash and I ran to stop her while Daniel and his brother went to help Anthony.
"Relax Linda," said Ash. "Relax. He wasn't the one behind this. He was a pawn in someone's game."
"Who?" Linda asked. "Who did this? And who are you two? I don't remember seeing you."
"We're Bobby's friends," I said. "Bobby is a really smart guy, he was transferred to our class, even though he's younger than us. He skipped a few grades."
"Yes and we decided to help find you," said Ash. "I can't just leave a mystery hanging right?"
"How did you find me?" Linda asked. "I kept everything in secret."
"We found your diary and all of those notes that you hid under that floorboard in your room," said Ash. "We traced the number that last called you and saw that it was Anthony's number. We saw the surveillance footages from the cafe and the streets to find you."
"Thanks guys," said Linda. "Sorry I kicked you, Anthony. I didn't know what you were threatened and blackmailed."
"But I feel like you actually deserved those kicks, Tony," said Daniel. "You're the one that kinda caused her to lose her memory..."
"Yes I did," said Anthony. "I should've just went to the police. I never knew that they were planning to kidnap you, Linda."
"But who did this?" Linda asked. "Why did they kidnap me? What did I ever do? Anthony, do you know?"
"No I don't," said Anthony. "They never said who they were. All I got was phone calls and text messages. They were all from a private number."
"We can trace them when we get back," said Mrs Reynolds. "Right now, we need to know what happened."
"Lindsey, tell us what happened," Bobby asked. "What happened while you were away?"
"I don't remember much," said Linda. "I was unconscious for the most part. But I managed to escape, and ended up here."
"I think we should go inside," said Mr Gardner, the farmer. "It's starting to rain. We better go in. There's plenty of room for everyone."
We all went in and sat in the large living room. The Gardners cleared some of the stuff away and brought in some extra chairs for everyone. They had two children. One daughter and one son. Their daughter was a year older than us while the son was around Bobby's age.
The Mrs Gardner brought some home muffins and a few jugs of lemonade. We sat around to listen to Linda's story, including the Gardner family's children. They had grown close to Linda and treated her like their sister.
"Come on, Lindsey, tell us what happened," said Mr Reynolds, taking out a notebook. "I'm gonna take this as evidence for the case."
"Alright well..." said Linda. "After going to the cafe, I..."
She started to tell her story and we all listened intently. Ash's mother even recorded what she was saying.