Another note?

Linda POV
Break time was almost over and I went to my gym locker to get my athletic clothes since I have P.E. after this. I opened the locker and a note fell out. Chills ran down my spine as I bent down to pick it up. I opened it with shaking hands.
Now that you're back, I'm back too!
It can't be! It looked just like how the previous ones did, made with magazine cutouts.
I quickly got out my gym bag and closed the locker. I sat on one of the benches and quickly texted the others.
Me: GUYS!
Bobby: What is it?
Me: I received another note from the kidnapper!
Penelope: Is it from Anthony?
Me: I dunno
Ash: It might be directly from the kidnapper
Daniel: I'll go see that whacko after school
Bobby: Which whacko
Penelope: U found the kidnapper?
Daniel: No...
Daniel: I meant Anthony
Ash: Oh ok
Me: Are u sure it's him?
Me: He's not even in this school...
Ash: Yeah that's true
Ash: He's at his school
Ash: I just texted him
Ash: He's not the one
Penelope: So that means it's from the real kidnapper
Me: Yikes...
I put the note away in my notebook and went to the changing room to change into my gym clothes.
I played quite well in gym class, since we were playing dodgeball, my favourite sport. I threw the ball at the opposing team and one of them got hit. My teammates who got out cheered for me.
My teammates were playing well too. I was thinking about the letter while throwing another ball.
Who could be sending me those letters? Why are they after me? What did I ever do to them?
I was lost in thought and didn't realise a ball flying towards me. It hit my leg and a junior scolded me for not being focused. This is embarrassing...
"Hey focus!" She shouted. "Play properly!"
"I-I'm sorry," I said and went to the side.
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to go meet the others. I went to the teacher and asked her if I could go to the bathroom. She gave me permission and I went directly to Bobby's class, which was not far off.
I reached it and peeked in. There was no teacher and the class was really noisy. I opened the back door and saw them doing something. Ash was looking at something on her phone, so was Penelope. Bobby was doing his homework while Daniel was fast asleep...
I waved to them and they didn't see me. I called Bobby and he saw me. I motioned him to come out and he called Penelope and Ash. Penelope gave Daniel a smack on his arm and called him too. The four of them came out.
"What is it Lindie?" Bobby asked. "What are you doing here? It looks like you're here straight from gym!"
"Yes I am," I said. "I couldn't take it anymore. I'm just scared that I'd receive another note. Also I just failed dodgeball so I just told the teacher that I'm going to the bathroom and came straight here."
"Don't worry Linda," said Ash. "We'll do something."
"I might receive another," I said. "Because sometimes I receive two letters in one day."
"I have an idea," said Penelope. "We can spy on your locker during our break. It starts in a few minutes. I think we can go now, since there's no teacher in our class."
"Thanks guys," I said. "I really want this to stop. It's like it's starting all over again!"
"Aww don't worry, Lindsey!" Bobby said and hugged me tightly. "We'll find out who it is."
"Something tells me it's still that wacko Anthony," said Daniel. "But no matter, we'll find out who it is."
I thanked them and went back to the gymnasium. The game was still on and my team was still playing. I mean it was almost game over but there was still one guy standing from our team. The opposing team still had plenty. They threw the ball at him and he dodged. Instead, he took the ball and threw it back at them. He took out a few of them. The opposing team threw the ball at him and he caught it, causing the one who threw it to go out and allowing a player from our team to go back in. Now's my chance!
I quickly ran back in and grabbed some of the balls from the ground and threw them at the opposing team players, eliminating them one by one. They took one of the balls that I threw and threw it back at us. I caught it, causing them to leave and allowing another player from our team to come back in.
We managed to win because even though it was time up, we still had more members as we narrowed the opposing team down to only two players.
"Go Linda!" My teammates cheered.
"Thanks guys," I said.
The junior that scolded me earlier came to me awkwardly.
"Hey I'm sorry for scolding you back there," she said. "I didn't know you could play so well..."
"It's okay," I said. "It was my fault too, for not being focused."
We went to the showers and took a quick shower before going back to class. The class went on as usual, but I couldn't help thinking about the note in my notebook.
Is it possible to get traces of fingerprints from it? But I contaminated it with my fingerprints...
If I possibly get another one, I'll be careful to not touch it with my bare hands. That way there would only be fingerprints of the criminal on it.
Our maths teacher came in and Bobby was right. She is the most boring person on Earth.
"I couldn't make it for the class I had earlier in the fourth form because I had a meeting with the principle," she said. "But lucky for you, I'm available now."
More like unlucky for us. I think 'the class in the fourth form' she had earlier was Bobby's class because he did have a free period just now...