Linda's Diary

I laid my back on the bed as I red the diary. My eyes hurt a little, and turns out, I haven't taken out my contacts. So I went to the bathroom, and took them off, putting the, back in their little case. I wore my glasses and laid on stomach to read the diary. It wasn't just a diary, it was a scrapbook. It was funny, but then, it started becoming a little boring.
I was more than halfway through when I read something that made me sit up.

Wednesday, 7th February 2018

Dear Diary,
I was late for class and hastily opened my locker when a letter suddenly dropped out to the ground. It was an anonymous 'Be my Valentine' letter. It was so creepy! I couldn't recognise the handwriting too since it was written with magazine cutouts! I don't even know who would do this! I asked my friends and all of them denied! Kayla says it might be from a secret admirer. But I don't wanna have a secret admirer! I decided to keep the letter in a chest, under that loose floorboard, under my desk. Just in case, you know?

Anyways, I hope I don't get anymore of it.

Love,
Linda

She received an anonymous note? Did she receive more? I read further and well, indeed she has. She said that some were sweet but the creepy feeling never went. On Valentine's Day, the diary entry was longer.

Wednesday, 14th February 2018

Dear Diary,
Today I received something WAY worse than usual. I went into class and what's on my table? Nothing but a huge bouquet of  roses, carnations and camellias. How did they know that those are my favourite flowers? This is getting creepier. There was a note too, saying 'beautiful camellias and carnations for my rose.' I was super creeped out. But I can't leave those flowers behind right? Besides, I didn't have the heart to. So I brought them back.
Robin may be a nice brother, but still, him making fun of me wasn't helping at all. He mocked me and made kissing noises and kept saying that I have a boyfriend! Rob... he can be a great nuisance sometimes...
As it is I wasn't creeped out already, Robin just made stuff even worse...

Love,
Linda

Wait Bobby saw it too? I must ask him. He might still remember it. Okay now back to reading. She wrote here that she received at least one letter everyday. She kept receiving letters until one day, she received a phone call. Her diary entry was super long. It was dated a week before she disappeared. She disappeared on 2nd Jun 2018.

Saturday, 26 May 2018

Dear Diary,
OH MY GOSH I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! I woke up to a call from an unknown number. I never saw that number before. I assumed it was one of my friends, but it wasn't. It was a strange guy. He said he was the one sending me those anonymous letters and he wanted to know more about me. I was shook! HOW ON EARTH DID HE GET MY NUMBER?! WHERE on earth did he get my number?! I hung up and named that number 'creep alert, don't pick up' because I seriously couldn't take it. As if THAT wasn't enough, he kept sending me texts too! He didn't just send them, he SPAMMED them! I blocked him...
But then I decided to just see what the heck he wanted from me. So I unblocked and asked. He said he wanted nothing but me! I swear, I felt chills run down my spine at that time. Who was this psycho? Why is he after ME? AND WHY ME? Also, Robin almost caught me having this secret diary today. I had to cover up, but I couldn't help crying when I thought about all of those letters, phone calls and messages from that creep.
I'm super creeped out and I have no idea what to do...

Love,
Linda

I continued reading and then the date one day before her disappearance, she wrote again. It was the last used page in the book. After that, it was all blank.

Friday, 1st June 2018

Dear Diary,
This guy, insisting to be called 'Prince Charming,' keeps asking me to go on a date with him, at the coffee shop in West Street. I decided to go and get this over with. I don't want this guy on my back anymore. I'm gonna be straight forward. I'm just gonna go, tell him in the face that I don't like him, and leave. If he makes a fuss, I won't hesitate to slap him, or even beat him up. After all, I learned Capoeira since a young age, right? Well, it's been a while since I trained, but still? I don't wanna tell mom and dad about this because I'm scared that they would be worried about my safety. Deep inside, a voice tells me not to go and just tell mom or dad about this, but I don't wanna worry them about this. I hope I come back safely and I also hope that he's not a lunatic. The chances are very low, but still, no harm in hoping, right?
Wish me luck!

Love,
Linda

Oh Linda... if only you listened to that voice inside of you. You would've been safely here, spending time with your family. Going alone was a big mistake, Linda.
So she actually went to meet him, huh? I gotta tell the others about this. This is some serious stuff. She also kept those letters under the loose floorboard in her room. We need to find them!
I was getting sleepy. My eyes were already shutting! I looked at the time on the wall clock and realised that it was way past midnight! Gosh, how long have I been reading?
I think it's best I call it a night. I took off my glasses, untied my hair and drifted off to sleep after turning off the lights. I slept like a log. I didn't even have sleep thoughts! And that's strange for my case.

The next morning, I woke up at nine-thirty and the others have planned to go shopping after lunch. So I pulled myself out of bed and went down to get breakfast after brushing my teeth. I saw my parents just sitting around with their phones so I just made myself some sandwiches.
"So you're going to Bobby's for that project right?" Mom asked and I nodded while eating my sandwich. "Good luck making that wind turbine."
"We're gonna go shopping for supplies first," I said, after swallowing my food. "We're gonna go to Do It Yourself to get some supplies like craft supplies and dynamo."
"Do you need help to fix it?" Dad asked and I promptly shook my head. "Why? You think I can't do it?"
"No," I deadpanned. "It's because we wanna do it ourselves."
"Alright then," said Dad. "Let's see how you do it."
Is he doubting me? Wait till he sees our Wind Turbine 9000!
I freshened up before having lunch with my family. After that, they dropped me at the Davis home. I waved at them and turned around to ring the doorbell. They didn't drive off until I had safely entered. My parents are really caring.
I entered as soon as Mrs. Davis unlocked the gate. I went in and the others were waiting in the living room, with the exception of Daniel. He was gonna drive here. I can't wait to get my hands on that Jaguar XE! Heh heh heh heh heh heh Bwahahahahahgagagagah! Okay now I sound like an evil villain...